This week, Mike and Cam sit down with our Canadian hero, Cinde Little, Health Educator, and passionate home cook and founder of Everyday Gluten Free Gourmet.
Cinde shares her personal story of how she became a passionate advocate for supporting folks with celiac disease and helping people learn to love to cook gluten free.
She also tells us some of her top cooking tips over the holidays and beyond including her “seasonal strategy” for rotating fresh ingredients when they are in season. Listen to the podcast here!
About The Celiac Project
With more than 250 podcasts and counting, join Mike and Cam every Wednesday as they delve into topics, current events and special guests in the celiac and gluten free community. CeliacProject.com • Facebook • Instagram • Twitter
About Cinde, The Everyday Gluten Free Gourmet
Meet Cinde, the ‘Everyday Gluten Free Gourmet!’ Cinde became interested in gluten free cooking in 2009 after a friend was diagnosed with celiac disease. As a passionate home cook she encourages everyone to just get in the kitchen and cook.
Cinde works as a registered respiratory therapist, certified respiratory and tobacco educator. She sees people with asthma, allergies and anaphylaxis so has a soft spot for people with food allergies and intolerances. Learn more about Cinde …
Get Your Free e-Book
Everyday tips and recipes to help you cook anything you want to enjoy a healthy, gluten-free lifestyle. Watch for a new post every Friday and our Monthly Update. Sign up here!
• Are you newly diagnosed with celiac disease or non-celiac gluten sensitivity? • Are you struggling with the gluten free diet and lifestyle?
This course is designed to help you find your way through the overwhelming amount of new information as you begin your journey toward a healthy, gluten free lifestyle.You’ll receive a Workbook, Action Plan & Resource Guide.
- Cinde’s blog is a gift to the gluten-free community! Lifestyle ideas, Recipe Round Ups plus tips for cooking and organizing in the kitchen. All the inspiration you need to start your culinary adventure. Learn more here …
- Cinde demonstrates that delicious gluten free cooking is not only possible, it’s possible for anyone. The educational tips are designed to help you understand the fundamentals of gluten free cooking, expand your knowledge and improve your skills. She brings her love of food and curiosity of new flavours and combinations to the gluten free experience. Learn more here …
Cinde’s videos can also be seen on her website Cooking Videos
- Appetizers • Baking • Bread • Cookies & Bars • Desserts • Homemade Sauces • Mains • Miscellaneous • Morning Food • Salad • Side • Dishes • Soup. These recipes are sure to turn you into a gluten-free expert! Learn more here …
- Cinde now offers virtual cooking classes for all on Zoom. She also has some classes for a Calgary audience only where people pick up all the ingredients purchased and measured out by Cinde. People then collect them at her house in Calgary the day before or the day of the Zoom class. Learn more about the classes here …