Fast, fun and informative! Sue Jennett and Ellen Bayens discuss the latest gluten-free news from a celiac perspective and in the context of their many years of supporting those who are starting the gluten-free diet.
- If you’ve never tried a podcast before, they are a great way to listen and learn while you are busy doing something else – cooking, hiking, driving or just relaxing. You choose!
Curious to read the articles mentioned? Click on the links below:
- Coronavirus! Are Celiacs at Greater Risk?
- Banana Diet Prescribed to Celiacs Came at a Cost Later in Life
- Road to 2020 Olympics Leads to a Diagnosis of Celiac Disease
- People with Type 1 Diabetes Vulnerable to Additional Autoimmune Diseases
- Myth Busted – Modern Wheat Not to Blame
- It’s Not Just in Your Head – CD Affects the Brain
- Gluten-Free Certification Organization (GFCO) Rebrands Logo
Learn More About Online Purchasing & Support
- Wise Bites Quinoa Treats
- Glutenull Wholesale Bakery
- Wendel’s True Foods
- Cinde Little – Everyday Gluten Free Gourmet
- Selena De Vries, Celiac Dietitian
- MyHealthyGut – The Digestive Health App That Keeps on Giving
Sue counts more than 20 years since both she and her daughter were diagnosed with celiac disease. During that time, she has operated a gluten-free bakery, run a celiac kids camp, and produced and hosted a gluten free baking show on cable TV in Ontario. Join Sue’s weekly conversations, as she delves into all things celiac and gluten free.
- A Canadian Celiac Podcast
- A Canadian Celiac Blog Podcast Blog
- Sue’s Baking Website
- Sue’s Gluten Free Baking on You Tube
- [email protected] or [email protected]
- Sue’s other Podcast – Gluten Free Weigh In
Ellen Bayens is the founder of The Celiac Scene, the go-to gluten-free resource for Victoria, Vancouver Island and the Gulf Islands. Past Vice-President of the Victoria Chapter of the CCA and ‘British Columbia’s Gluten-Free Ambassador,’ she has been featured in Gluten Free Living, Allergic Living and Delight Gluten Free magazines. Ellen is a frequent commentator on TV, radio and print – and now A Canadian Celiac Podcast – as she shares her enthusiasm for gluten-free living with restaurants, retailers and industry stakeholders keen to Get Gluten Free Right!
- The Celiac Scene
- Parents of Celiacs & Celiac Parents Support
- Receive the Celiac Scene’s E-News in your mailbox
- [email protected]
• Click here to listen to the Celiac Scene’s March Round Up!
• Click here to listen to the Celiac Scene’s February Round Up!
• Click here to listen to the Celiac Scene’s January Round Up!
• Click here to listen to the Celiac Scene’s December Round Up!
• Click here to listen to the Celiac Scene’s November Round Up!
• Click here to listen to the Celiac Scene’s October Round Up!
• Click here to listen to the Celiac Scene’s September Round Up!
• Click here to listen to the Celiac Scene’s August Round Up!