Fast, fun and informative! Sue Jennett and Ellen Bayens discuss the latest gluten-free news from a celiac perspective and in the context of their many years of supporting those who are starting the gluten-free diet.
- “If you’ve never tried a podcast before, they are a great way to listen and learn while you are busy doing something else – cooking, hiking, driving or just relaxing. You choose!” Cinde Little, everydayglutenfreegourmet.ca
“This week I catch up with Ellen Bayens of theceliacscene.com about a new celiac testing protocol in the UK, decisions restaurants must make before going gluten free and a new book about one family’s gluten-free journey. We also discuss some very informative posts from Selena De Vries RD on Instagram, as well as some recipes perfectly suited to summer.”
Curious to read the articles mentioned? Click on the links below:
- COVID-19 Prompts Interim Diagnosis Shortcut for Celiac Disease
- Celiac Food Writer Reads Restaurants the Riot Act
- Celiac Lost: A Family Guide to Finding a Gluten-Free Life
Selena De Vries, RD on Instagram
- 3 Reasons Why Your Celiac Antibodies Are Still High
- Understanding Alcohol Labelling
- How to Reduce Bloating & Improve Bowel Movements
Our Favourite Gluten-Free Products and Services
- 29 Great Grilling Recipes by Everyday Gluten Free Gourmet
- Home-Made Pita Bread by Mia Kennedy
- Light & Airy Summer Pavlova by KOB Online Classes
Sue counts more than 20 years since both she and her daughter were diagnosed with celiac disease. During that time, she has operated a gluten-free bakery, run a celiac kids camp, and produced and hosted a gluten free baking show on cable TV in Ontario. Join Sue’s weekly conversations, as she delves into all things celiac and gluten free.
- A Canadian Celiac Podcast
- A Canadian Celiac Blog Podcast Blog
- Sue’s Baking Website
- Sue’s Gluten Free Baking on You Tube
- [email protected] or [email protected]
- Sue’s other Podcast – Gluten Free Weigh In
Ellen Bayens is the founder of The Celiac Scene, the go-to gluten-free resource for Victoria, Vancouver Island and the Gulf Islands. Past Vice-President of the Victoria Chapter of the CCA and ‘British Columbia’s Gluten-Free Ambassador,’ she has been featured in Gluten Free Living, Allergic Living and Delight Gluten Free magazines. Ellen is a frequent commentator on TV, radio and print – and now A Canadian Celiac Podcast – as she shares her enthusiasm for gluten-free living with restaurants, retailers and industry stakeholders keen to Get Gluten Free Right!
- The Celiac Scene
- Parents of Celiacs & Celiac Parents Support
- Receive the Celiac Scene’s E-News in your mailbox
- [email protected]
Previous Round Ups
• Click here to listen to the Celiac Scene July Round Up!
• Click here to listen to the Celiac Scene’s June Round Up!
• Click here to listen to the Celiac Scene’s May Round Up!
• Click here to listen to the Celiac Scene’s April Round Up!
• Click here to listen to the Celiac Scene’s March Round Up!
• Click here to listen to the Celiac Scene’s February Round Up!
• Click here to listen to the Celiac Scene’s January Round Up!
• Click here to listen to the Celiac Scene’s December Round Up!
• Click here to listen to the Celiac Scene’s November Round Up!
• Click here to listen to the Celiac Scene’s October Round Up!
• Click here to listen to the Celiac Scene’s September Round Up!
• Click here to listen to the Celiac Scene’s August Round Up!