Your source for fabulous gluten-free living in Victoria, Vancouver Island & the Gulf Islands
Restaurant Reviews! Celiac News! What to See & Do in Gluten-Free Paradise!
- Five Steps to Respecting Ourselves and Others When We Feel Like Crap
- What to do When Your Celiac Child Isn’t Invited
- CFIA Orders General Mills Cereal to Rescind Gluten-Free Claims
- Celebrity Uses Influence to Promote Proper Diagnosis of Celiac Disease
- If certain foods make your mouth itchy, could it be be oral allergy syndrome?
- Gut and Diet Often Important to Diagnosing Skin Issues
- Gluten-Free Video by Telemark Films Sets Record Straight on Celiac Disease
- Giving Thanks to 5000 Gluten-Free Followers
- Highlights from the International Celiac Disease Symposium in India
- Canadian Celiac Association New Logo! New Website!
- Celiac Disease Goes Undiagnosed in 90% of Cases
- Watch out for Wizard’s Worcestershire Sauce
- Weight Loss Despite High Calorie Intake Cause for Concern
- Small Earthquake a Wakeup Call to be Prepared for Gluten-Free Disaster
- WOLF Gluten-Free Meal Prep & Delivery Arrives
- Cedar Sky Foods • Country Grocer • Deep Cove Market • Lifestyle Market & Select Stores • Mother Nature’s Market & Deli • Pepper’s Foods • Rawthentic Eatery • The Market Stores • Thrifty Foods • TOTAL PREPARE • Wild Poppy Bakery & Bistro • W.O.L.F. Meal Prep & Delivery
- Introducing Crows Restaurant – Victoria’s Gluten-Free Gem on the Gorge
- 900˚ Pizzeria Publishes New Gluten-Free Menu
- Time to Plan Your Gluten-Free Christmas Party with Six Mile Pub
- 2017 Vancouver Island UPDATED Safe French Fries List!
- 900˚ Wood-Fired Pizzeria • Big Wheel Burger • Crows Restaurant • Floating Fish Store • Noodle Box • Pirate Chips Nanaimo • Rawthentic Eatery • Rock Cod Cafe • Route 14 Sooke • Six Mile Pub • The Joint Pizzeria • Union Street Grill • Wild Poppy Bakery & Bistro • Victoria GF Foodies
- Wise Bites! The Snack that Checks All the Right Boxes
- Packing Lunch for Your Gluten-Free Child by Grimm’s Fine Foods
- Celiac Hero Debbie Esposito of Benjamin’s Bites Celebrated by Thrifty Foods
- Abuelo’s Corn Tortillas • Bake My Day • Bard’s Beer • Benjamin’s Bites • Canadian Celiac Association • Cascadia Gluten-Free Foods • Cedar Sky Foods • Chef Pola Culinary • Cloud 9 Specialty Bakery • Copper Pot Creations • Corn Thins by Real Foods • Glutenull • Great Bear Paleo Bites • Grimm’s Fine Foods • Habibi’s Mediterranean Foods • happyditty! Confections by Melissa • Hertel Meats • JD’s Sunshine Jams & Such • Judy G Gluten-Free • O’Doughs • Okanagan Rawsome • Paradise Found Foods • Portofino Tested-to-Be-Gluten-Free • Pure Nutrition Consulting • Rawthentic Eatery • Royal Nuts • Schar Canada • SCREAMIN BROTHERS • Selena De Vries, RD • Sherry Scheideman, Celiac Counsellor • Stella’s Perogies • TOTAL PREPARE • Wendels True Foods • Wise Bites • WOLF Meal Prep & Delivery
- Gluten-Free Foodies Try @ Fishhook at Mermaid Wharf – Friday, Nov 17
- Gluten-Free Living Classes @ Thrifty Foods – Saturday, Nov 18
- Sunday Brunch @ Crows Restaurant – Sunday, Nov 26th
- Bake My Day @ First & Last Chance Christmas November 4 & 5
- Customer Appreciation Day @ Pepper’s Foods November 9
- Bake My Day @ Esquimalt Farmers Market November 9
- Okanagan Rawsome Tasting @ Lifestyle Markets November 11th
- Bake My Day @ Creative Craft Fair November 10 & 11 & 12
- Bake My Day @ Esquimalt Farmers Christmas Market – November 12
- JD’s Sunshine Jams & Such @ Langford Legion Night Market – November 15
- Date Night @ Crows Restaurant – November 18th
- Bake My Day @ Victorian Christmas Craft Fair – November 18 & 19
- happyditty! Gluten-Free Confections at Highland Fling – November 19
- JD’s Sunshine Jams & Such @ Metchosin Hall Christmas Fair – November 18 & 19
- Vegan Rob’s & Sap! Maple Water Sampling @ Lifestyle Markets – November 25
- Bake My Day @ 43rd Annual Christmas in the Manger – November 25 & 26
- JD’s Sunshine Jams & Such @ Our Lady of the Rosary Church Christmas Fair – November 25
- Mondays – Time to Order @ W.O.L.F. Way of Life Foods
- Tuesdays – Kids Under 8 Eat Free @ Pirate Chips Nanaimo
- Tuesdays – Taco Revolution is Back @ Red Arrow Brewing!
- Tuesdays – Music Night @ Crows Restaurant
- Wednesdays – All You Can Eat Fish & Chips @ Pirate Chips
- Wednesdays – 20% Discount Floating Fish Store
- Wednesdays – Rawthentic Eatery Weekly Special in Victoria • Courtenay
- Third Thursdays – Paint Nite @ Crows Restaurant
- Saturdays – Abuelo’s Corn Tortillas @ Comox Valley Farmer’s Market
- Saturdays – Bake My Day @ Duncan Farmer’s Market
- First Saturdays – Paint Nite @ Crows Restaurant
- Sundays – A la Carte Sunday Breakfast @ Six Mile Pub
Let bit.ly/GlutenFreeVancouverIsland be your guide to the Christmas countdown!
- Local Heroes Collaborate on Fabulous Gluten-Free Bread
- Local Heroes Collaborate on Fabulous Gluten-Free Cinnamon Buns
- Pumpkin Spice Lattes by Okanagan Rawsome
Did you know that more than 60 gluten-free fast-food restaurants in Canada and a whopping 250 restaurants across the United States make an online commitment to meeting the needs of the gluten free. Note that gluten-free ingredients and offerings vary by country.
Remember – these listings are a guide, NOT a guarantee. ALWAYS Ask Gluten-Free Questions and determine for yourself whether any given location, chef or server can deliver on their gluten-free promise.