Special Pricing at Market On Millstream’s Self Care Department – November 30th to December 6th
Celiac-Friendly Supplements, Super Foods, Vitamins and Body Care Products.
The Market on Millstream Self Care Aisles offer an enormous selection of carefully chosen natural products, organic whole foods, vitamins, minerals and fatty acid supplements that can restore and improve your health and well being. Find a wide range of gluten-free sports nutrition supplements, energy bars, aromatherapy products and body care items. Self Care Specialist, Yvette Meads is a Certified Natural Products Advisor (CNPA). She and her staff are dedicated to supporting you.
• Physiology – how the body works and how supplements affect it
• Nutrition – how supplements work and how to compare nutritional properties of different foods
• Communication – how to evaluate products that are suitable for gluten-free consumers
• Herbology – the study of herbs and recognizing their common uses.
Market on Millstream in Langford, British Columbia
Contact the Self Care Aisle at 250-391-1110
Downtown Victoria and Millstream in Langford • November 30th to December 6th
The Market Stores make shopping easy for customers with specialty diets. Pick up a copy of their Aisle by Aisle Gluten-Free Guide at the newsstand to find the items you need and want.
- Market on Yates for gluten-free shopping Downtown Victoria, James Bay, Esquimalt, Fairfield and Oak Bay.
- Online Gluten-Free Guide to The Market on Yates.
To assist gluten-free shoppers wishing to claim the “Medical Expense Tax Credit,” the Market on Yates clearly identifies gluten-free items on your receipt.