There are no coincidences when it comes to Emergency Preparedness!
May 1st – 7th is Emergency Preparedness Week across Canada and the start of May Celiac Awareness Month. TOTAL PREPARE is giving the gluten-free a head start with its sale on Certified Gluten-Free Freeze Dried Foods. Scroll down for details as well as deals on 72 Hour Survival Kits for two or 4 people. Complete information here.
TOTAL PREPARE Goes Gluten Free
In the event of a disaster, we may not be able to depend on outside agencies to supply us with food, let alone gluten-free food, for up to seven days – or more. Enjoy peace of mind knowing that your family, especially those with special dietary requirements, will have the food they need to survive. Their Legacy brand of certified gluten-free gourmet entrée options have been designed specifically for those who cannot consume gluten and other food allergens. Ingredients are 100% GMO Free, freeze-dried, easy to prepare – and delicious! Choose from the following products in a variety of combinations and quantities, all with a 25-year expiry date. Click on images below for more information. Complete details here.
Hours: Monday to Friday – 9:30-5:00. Saturday by appointment. Closed Sundays & Stats
TOTAL PREPARE is a Victoria-based company committed to simplifying emergency disaster preparedness and delivering longterm storage products from their showroom in Victoria and online throughout British Columbia and across Canada. Their gourmet entrée options have been designed specifically for those who cannot consume gluten and other food allergens. Ingredients are 100% GMO Free, freeze-dried, easy to prepare – and delicious! Great for camping, too! All come with a 25-year expiry date.
SALE 60 Large Premium Servings
Gluten Free Entrées by Legacy Premium stand alone in the food storage industry as Certified Gluten Free. Additional Features:
• Average of 320 calories per serving
• Manufactured in controlled setting with strict cross contamination measures
• Simple to prepare – just add water
• No MSG, No Trans Fat, Low in Fat, No Cholesterol, Good Source of Fiber
• Lowest cost per serving and calorie in the food storage industry
• Meals come packaged in 4-serving Mylar pouches with an Oxygen Absorber and a Nitrogen Flush
• Mylar pouches stored in a stackable, heavy-duty, BPA-free plastic bucket
Click on the images below for more information.
SALE Essential 2 Person Survival Kit
In the event of an emergency, it may take up to 72 hours before emergency crews can reach you with assistance. A survival kit is a package of basic tools and supplies prepared in advance as an aid to survival in an emergency. Also on sale, Essential 4 Person Family Survival Kit
SALE Flameless Meal Heater
A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. That’s what we have to say about these new EXOBAG Flameless Meal Heaters from ENDEXO™. A state of the art meal heater, that reaches 220° Fahrenheit in 12 SECONDS! EXOBAG flameless meal heaters run for 12 minutes and can boil water! Try that with ANY other Meal Heater on the market. Heat a can of chili or beans, a pre-cooked meal or most anything else you can imagine. Can your Meal Heater hard boil an egg or cook fish fillets on its own? Ours can. TRY to find a superior product! Get your supply today for your outdoor adventures or emergency kits!
Living in an earthquake zone that is also vulnerable to tsunamis and wild fire, it is critical for those living in Victoria, Vancouver Island and the Gulf Islands – or anywhere else for that matter – to take the time to put together a supply of water and food for emergencies. In the event of a disaster, we may not be able to depend on outside agencies to supply us with food, let alone gluten-free food, for up to seven days – or more. Enjoy peace of mind knowing that your family, especially those with special dietary requirements, will have the food they need to survive.
• Everyone needs to put together a grab-and-go bag that will last for 72 hours. In earthquake zones (that’s us!), we need supplies for 7 days.
• Water purification kits and tablets.
• Heat and shelter: foil sleeping bags and stoves in a can.
• Light and communication: crank flashlights and radios.
• First aid and sanitation: including pails with toilet seats.
• Store your supplies in your car, office, camper, outside in a shed, or at the front of your garage. NOT in the basement, which you may not have access to.
• Don’t forget food and supplies for your pets.
TOTAL PREPARE offers a wide range of other survival products and can put together a package to meet your particular needs. Their personal attention can’t be beat. You owe it to yourself to visit Total Prepare (48 Crease Avenue in Victoria), or check out their website for online orders at https://totalprepare.ca
72 Hour Quick Kit Supplies
Food Storage Containers
Water Storage – Filtration
72 Hour Emergency Survival Kit
Heat – Stove – Cooking
Light – Communication
Outdoor Survival Gear
First Aid – Disaster Response