Happy Hour at Broadmead & Cook Street
777 Royal Oak Drive
NEW! Poke Fresh Happy Hour! Daily 3-5 pm. 15% off Bowls. 50% Wine & Cider at both Broadmead & Cook Street Locations until March 31st!
Poke originates from Hawaii, fusing fresh diced fish with rice, veggies and an array of delicious toppings. Prepared with high-quality, rich-tasting and fresh ingredients. Poke Fresh chefs are knowledgeable about gluten free and ready to create a handcrafted bowl that will send your taste buds on a vacation to paradise … or at least Hawaii. Come on down to Cook Street and customize a bowl unique to you!
NEW! Poke Fresh Happy Hour! Daily 3-5 pm. 15% off Bowls. 50% Wine & Cider until March 31st!
Order straight through Poke Fresh’s app and earn rewards! Click here!
Poke Fresh Victoria • 240 Cook Street • (250) 380-0669 See map
Poke Fresh Broadmead • 777 Royal Oak Drive, next to Pharmasave. • (250) 380-0669 See map
- pokefresh.ca • Facebook • Instagram • Contact
- Delivery: Skip the Dishes • Doordash
- Poke Fresh Menu
- Poke Fresh Caters!
MENU – Always make your needs known to servers. The gluten status of ingredients may change, but staff is well informed.
SAUCES – 100% Gluten-Free – Purchase Bottles to Go.
NEW! Shaved Ice – Blood Orange • Lemon • Lime
Now serving gluten-free Lonetree Cider & Calliope Sauvignon Blanc
- Classic Bowl – Marinated Tuna, White Rice, Mixed Greens, Cucumber, Green Onion, Cilantro, Cherry Tomatoes, Masago, Ponzu Sauce, Creamy Wasabi Sauce, Sesame Seeds, Chili Flakes. Order without crab meat.
- Hawaiian Bowl – Tuna, White Rice, Pineapple, Green Onion, Cucumber, Cherry Tomatoes, Purple Cabbage, Avocado, Ponzu Sauce, Sriracha Aioli, Sesame Seeds.
- Victoria Bowl – Ahi Tuna, Brown Rice, Mixed Greens, Sweet Onion, Cherry Tomatoes, Cucumber, Sweet Corn, Julienne Carrots, Masago, Kale, Pineapple, Edamame, Gluten-Free Tamari Sauce, Tahini-Miso, Sesame Seeds, Tortilla Chips.
- Veggie Fresh Bowl – Marinated Tofu, Mixed Greens, Kale, Cherry Tomatoes, Purple Cabbage, Julienne Carrots, Sweet Onion, Edamame, Avocado, Tahini-Miso Sauce, Ponzu Sauce, Dried Seaweed Flakes (Nori), Sesame Seeds.
- Bonanza Bowl – Salmon, White Rice, Mixed Greens, Cherry Tomatoes, Cucumber, Kale, Sweet Corn, Masago, Edamame, Avocado, Sriracha Aioli, Creamy Wasabi, Shoyu Sauce, Tortilla Chips, Chili Flakes.
- Broke Da Mouth – Sockeye Salmon, Brown Rice, Cucumber, Sweet Corn, Sweet Onion, Kale, Julienne Carrots, Pineapple, Edamame, Jalapeno, Mandarin Oranges, Sriracha Aioli, Tahini-Miso Sauce, Ponzu Sauce, Fried Onion, Dried Seaweed Flakes (Nori.)
- Base – White Rice, Brown Rice, Mixed Greens
- Poke – Tuna, Marinated Tuna, Pink Salmon, Marinated Salmon, Marinated Tofu, Garlic Shrimp, Sockeye Salmon (extra $1.50), Yellowfin Ahi Tuna (extra $1.50.) Order without Crab Meat.
- Toppings – Red Onions, Julienne Carrots, Sweet Onion, Cucumber, Purple Cabbage, Edamame, Cherry Tomatoes, Red Radish, Jalapeno, Pineapple, Sweet Corn, Masago, Avocado (extra $1.50), Beetroot, Cilantro, Green Onion, Kale, Chickpeas, Mandarin Oranges, Pickled Ginger (Gari.)
- Garnish – Chili Flakes, Sesame Seeds, Dried Seaweed Flakes (Nori.)
SAUCES – 100% Gluten-Free – Purchase Bottles to Go!
- Shoyu • Ponzu • Sriracha Aioli • Gluten-Free Tamari • Tahini-Miso • Creamy Wasabi
- Base – Acai Mixed Berry Blend
- Fruit – Bananas, Mandarin Oranges, Blueberries, Strawberries, Pineapple
- Nuts – Cashews, Almonds, Walnuts, Pecans
- Toppings – Coconut Flakes, Honey, Hemp Seeds. Order without oats / granola.
- Juice – Apple, Orange, Hibiscus Peach, Hibiscus Mango, Lemon, Coconut Water
- Sparkling Water – Strawberry, Lime, Orange, Grapefruit
- Pop – Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Ginger Ale, 7Up
Poke Fresh Cook Street has achieved the highest level of ‘Green Certification’ from the Vancouver Island Green Business Collective (VIGBC!)
VIGBC is a green business certification program on Vancouver Island that supports businesses to increase their sustainability initiatives and reduce their environmental impact. Poke Fresh has gone above and beyond to green their operations!
Leading example, Poke Fresh uses local and organic ingredients, purchases kitchen appliances that are energy efficient, eliminated plastic straws, supports employee wellness and give back to local causes.
Poke Fresh is a symbol of businesses that are making efforts to be environmentally conscious – a force for positive change! Create the future you want to see by supporting Poke Fresh!
- Poke Fresh prioritizes sourcing local and sustainable ingredients, even from as close as James Bay. All their fish is Ocean Wise, which means it’s a ‘good choice for keeping ocean life healthy and abundant for generations to come.
- PokeFresh is proud to be one of the green certified members of synergy. This means they are a business that keeps its waste pollution as low as possible.
- All their fish are caught through sustainable and ethical practices to help our oceans remain as healthy as possible.
- All take out containers are ‘backyard compost’ to-go containers (so they don’t need a compost bin/facility) and meet both industrial and home composting standards.
- Poke Fresh harvests many of the herbs they use from their own garden! Poke Fresh Farm to table.
- Surfrider is a community of everyday people who passionately protect our playground – the ocean, waves, and beaches that provide us so much enjoyment.
- Surfrider Vancouver Island is a dedicated chapter of the larger Surfrider organization – a collection of like-minded Vancouver Island coastal inhabitants focusing on ways of protecting and preserving it into the future.