North America’s first live Kombucha will be appearing at the Victoria Health Show
B-Tea Kombucha is completely safe without refrigeration and best of all – available in a break-proof containers.
A fermented tea rich in probiotics • prebiotics • polyphenols • vitamins • organic enzymes • amino acids
What is Kombucha?
- pronounced “com-BOO-chah.”
- a fermented tea naturally rich in prebiotics and probiotics.
- raw and organic with a slightly sour-sweet-fizzy taste
- nutritious, low in calories, caffeine and sugar
For centuries Kombucha has been brewed throughout Asia and Eastern Europe. Kombucha was introduced to North America by people who had traveled to Asia and learned of its nutritive effects and its cleansing and detoxifying potential.
Kombucha starts out as a sugary tea fermented with a Symbiotic Culture of Bacteria and Yeast (SCOBY) and yeast (in the form of Medusomyces gisevi). In seven days, the tea is transformed into a refreshing, effervescent, lightly astringent beverage LOW in calories/sugar and FULL of living probiotics.
What is B-Tea Kombucha made of?
- B-Tea uses only 100% raw and organic ingredients, juices, and extracts without preservatives, sugars, chemicals or artificial colors.
- Pilsner Laden Water from the Czech Republic
- Darjeeling Black Tea and Japanese Bancha Green Teas antioxidants
- Organic brown cane sugar, consumed during the fermentation results in tea low in sugar and naturally carbonated
GREEN TEA LEMON BALM – Lemon balm offers mental clarity, concentration, relaxation and an aid for digestive issues. Green Tea Lemon Balm is B-Tea’s most popular flavour – a perfect combination of calm and sweetness.
GREEN TEA – 100% Japanese Bancha Green Tea, this is classic Kombucha. It enhances energy, mood, mental acuity and revitalizes metabolism. Japanese Bancha Green Tea is the foundation of B-Tea’s kombucha products. Refreshing and rejuvenating!
ORIGINAL (BLACK TEA) – Original and most powerful, Black Tea is made for traditional kombucha lovers. 100% organic, Darjeeling Black Tea is a source of antioxidants and nutrients.
TRANQUILITY (GREEN TEA ALOE VERA) – 100% organic Aloe Vera extract aids in detoxification, digestion, and immune system support. Enjoy calming rejuvenation with every sip.
GINGER – B-Tea’s original ginger is made up of 70% Darjeeling Black Tea and 30% Ginger. One of the best-known digestion aids, this flavor is ideal for those seeking digestive healing.
SERENITY – 30% Chamomile Tea, therapeutic, revitalizing and soothing for the nervous system. A completely relaxing balm.
VARIETY PACK – A chance to experience each flavour.
Where to Purchase!
Coming soon to
- Market On Millstream
- Market On Yates
- Mother Nature Market
- Discovery Foods – Campbell River
- Edible Island – Courtenay
- Fairways – Vancouver Island
- Mt Douglas Market – Victoria
- Tru Value Foods – Vancouver Island & Gulf Islands
- Western Foods – Langford & Sooke
Brought to our community by B-Tea Kombucha Canada
Although kombucha cannot heal, it supports your body so that it can heal itself.
- Alkalize the body and balances internal pH
- Detoxify the liver
- Increase metabolism
- Improve digestion
- Rebuild connective tissue and helps with arthritis, gout, asthma, rheumatism
- High in antioxidants and so destroys free-radicals that cause cancer
- Alleviate constipation
- Boost energy and help with severe fatigue
- Reduce blood pressure
- Relieve headaches and migraines
- Reduce kidney stones in the kidney
- High in polyphenols
- Improve eyesight
- Heal eczema and can be applied to soften the skin
- Prevent arteriosclerosis
- Speed healing of ulcers by killing Helicobacter pylori (bacterium found usually in the stomach) on contact
- Help clear up candida & yeast infections
- Support healthy cell regeneration
- Lower glucose levels