3829 Cadboro Bay Rd
Victoria, BC V8N
Cascadia Gluten-Free, Oat-Free Granola – made in Vancouver by a mom who cares.
A half-cup serving provides 16% of daily protein, 15% of fibre, 12% of iron and loads of B vitamins and trace minerals. The good fats come from coconut, nuts and seeds and just a little bit from pure olive oil. With yogurt and fruit it’s a breakfast that lasts.
And YES! It’s gluten-free. Ingredients have been sourced carefully, then prepared and baked in a gluten-free commercial kitchen. Just to make sure, it has been tested using ELISA technology. It’s safe!
My favourite way to enjoy Cascadia Gluten-Free Granola is by the handful – right out of the bag! A more restrained consumer may have sufficient quantities left over to give this oat-free, gluten-free brand a go in any number of permutations! Make every ounce last!
- Mixed with yogurt and fruit at breakfast
- Use as a topping for a baked apple!
- Apply liberally to your favourite ice cream!
- Add to your favourite gluten-free muffin recipe
- Bake it in – or as a topping on – gluten-free bread
- Make granola bars with just 3 ingredients: honey, peanut butter and chocolate!
- Roll bananas in granola and freeze
- Top a salad with it
- Toss it with (gluten-free) oatmeal for a crunchy twist
- Add it to smoothies
- Soften it up with heated milk and let sit. Devour
- Use instead of bread crumbs for stuffing
- Crush and roll chicken in it before baking
- Eat straight-up with Royal Nuts Gluten-Free Nuts, Seeds & Dried Fruit as add-ins
- Make a new gluten-free friend! Pour Cascadia into decorative a cellophane bag and tie with ribbon.
Cascadia Gluten-Free Granola has the approval of the Victoria and Vancouver Chapters of Canadian Celiac Association.
Pepper’s Foods has been bringing the best in local gluten free to customers in Cadboro Bay since 1962.
A bustling market just steps away from the University of Victoria and one of the largest playgrounds in Victoria,shop at Pepper’s Foods for a picnic, a barbecue or the gluten-free foods you need to sustain you week in and week out! A long-time supporter of the Canadian Celiac Association’s Annual Picnic, Pepper’s Foods’ is the very ‘heart’ of Cadboro Bay!
• Learn more about Pepper’s Foods
• Sale on Gluten-Free Items
• Weekly Specials
• Gluten-Free Product List
• Deliveries to Your Door
• 10% Student discount EVERY day!
• 10% Senior’s discount Tuesdays and Wednesdays
What’s New at Pepper’s Foods!
“Any time a local vendor or distributor approaches us with a local product, we’re all ears and open to carrying their product.”
- Scott Zaichkowsky, Assistant Grocery Manager
Gyro Park & Beach at Cadboro Bay
The legendary home of the “Cadborosaurus” sea serpent, Cadboro Bay is a partially protected bay with the kind of long, sandy beaches that make for sublime summer swimming, strolling and boating. The park has a replica of the Cadborosaurus creature, said to be a relative of the Loch Ness Monster. Caddy, as it is known, usually allows itself to be seen once or twice a year. Cadboro Bay’s beaches are well-equipped for family outings with picnic facilities, public washrooms and a children’s playground. Pack a snack from Pepper’s and enjoy!