Come and support Charity Day at Noodlebox, their annual day of giving back! All locations of Noodlebox Canada will participate in a day of fundraising on Wednesday September 19th, with 50% of the day’s proceeds to be donated to the Canadian Mental Health Association, which Noodlebox has supported since 2014.
Charity day is held every September, and over the years has raised over $45,000 for CMHA. Noodlebox hopes to surpass last year’s daily total of $20,000, and customers are encouraged to visit their local Noodlebox to enjoy a meal while giving back.
The CMHA is an organization close the heart of Victoria Noodlebox franchisee co-owner Jim Hayden, who’s own family has been directly affected by the challenges surrounding mental illness. The CMHA is an invaluable resource to him and many families in all our Noodlebox communities, so we are proud to support the work and programs they do.
“Thanks to Noodlebox’s Charity Day last September our CMHA BC Division – Victoria office was able to partner with the Mental Health Commission of Canada and offer two youth anti-stigma summits to 8 local high schools in January of this year” says Jocelyn de Montmorency, CMHA’s Victoria program manager. “We are grateful for the funds as we continue our work with youth and the Mental Health Commission this fall.”
Noodlebox was born out of a small food cart in Victoria BC’s Chinatown in 2001. Our unique style of Southeast Asian street food became so popular that people were willing to wait hours in the rain to get their fill. In 2003 we opened our first store in downtown Victoria, with many more opening throughout BC and Alberta to keep up with demand for our bold dishes.
REAL FOOD, MADE FRESH, WITH FIRE.
Southeast Asian street food, made fresh for westcoast tastes. Noodlebox’s bold dishes start with delicious and nutritious ingredients because they believe real food is at the heart of great food. Noodlebox prides itself on trusted transparency – premium ingredients, ethically raised protein, MSG-free, sustainable practices, farm-to-plate and committed to community.
Dishes are made fresh, and can be easily customized. Please let them know when ordering what your specific dietary needs are.
Can be made VEGAN
Can be made GLUTEN-FREE.
- Standard Protocol – every wok is scrubbed by hand, every time.
- Gluten-Free Protocol – let staff know your dietary preferences or intolerances and the chef’s station will be re-set with fresh utensils, cloths and squeaky-clean hands.
Choose your box, choose your protein, choose your spice level.
- Victoria • Shelbourne • Douglas • Uptown • Langford
- Nanaimo • Port Place • Metral Station
- Duncan • Trunk Road
Vancouver & Lower Mainland
- Kitsilano – 1867 West 4th Avenue
- Homer – 839 Homer Street
- Mt Pleasant – 2511 Main Street
- Gastown – 108 West Hastings
- Morgan Crossing – 15785 Croydon Drive, unit 110
- Abbotsford – 2455 West Railway Street
- Airdrie – 2821 Main Street SW, unit 101
- Deerfoot Meadows – 9 Heritage Gate SE
- Beltline – 1436 8th Street SW
- Baseline Village –222 Baseline Road, Unit 100