999 Canada Pl
Vancouver, BC V6C 3E1
The premier vegetarian-vegan event in Canada is taking place in Vancouver and Chef Pola Culinary will be there! Find them in ‘First Premium Aisle’ featuring the gluten-free brands below! Be sure to stop by, say hello and give them a try!
VEG EXPO is a Vegan & Vegetarian inspired event where you can discover the benefits of a plant-based diet and the best products and services to create healthier lifestyle. A day for the entire family to enjoy with an interactive kid zone, cooking demonstrations with local celebrated chefs, information on locally sourced foods and products, green home zone. Relax and take a break in the ‘vegetation lounge’ or get jazzed with a natural vegan fitness showcase. Free samples, giveaways and much more. • Facebook • Twitter • Instagram •
Vegan Rob’s – Booth 607
- Entrepreneur Robert Ehrlich had already created several of the most iconic snack brands of the past generation but like Chef Pola Culinary, Rob wanted to launch a new snack food focused on nutrition and compassion.
- His goals were simple: love yourself, our planet and all living things. Then make a product that was delicious, gluten-free and a whole lot of fun. Learn more here!
Qrunch Foods – Booth 611
- Qrunch Foods combined quinoa, millet, organic vegetables and coconut oil to create something completely new to the veggie burger scene. It’s mild and nutty tasting and, because of its subtle flavor, pairs well with virtually anything you’d like on it.
- Try it with your favorite burger toppings, or place it on top of a salad. It’s even great for breakfast with an egg on top. Kids love this QRUNCH Burger, and it goes great with nut butters, jellies, honey, and yes, ketchup! Learn more here!
Sorbatto – Booth 613
- Sorbatto™ Frosty Blue is created with the whole blueberry – all of the flavor, plus all the antioxidant-rich nutrients! Frosty Blue isn’t a sorbet, and it isn’t a gelato. It’s a bold, yet smooth fruit experience in a league all its own. Frosty Blue begins with the blueberry’s natural pectins and fiber, creating a rich, creamy, texture all by itself, without the use of syrup (like sorbet) or dairy (like gelato).
- Plant-based products, straight from the Yakima valley in Washington State to your freezer! Learn more here.
Fire Brew Health Tonics – Booth 609
- Fire Brew is an apple cider vinegar-based health tonic. Raw, organic vinegar is steeped for 4-6 weeks in an abundance of nutrient-dense vegetables, fruits, herbs and spices (that are hand chopped, shredded, juiced…) for optimal health benefits.
- It’s then strained and pressed and the concentrated vitamin-packed liquid is bottled to have you firing on all cylinders. Sweeten with honey, cut with your favorite beverage and/or add it to your foods.
- The ‘brew’ can be taken daily as a preventative measure in either shot form, in your beverage of choice or integrated into your food choices (i.e. in your salads or marinades). Learn more here!
About Chef Pola Culinary
- Pola is a gourmet-certified Chef through the Dubrulle Culinary Arts program in Vancouver. During her many catering years as an onsite chef and events supervisor, she became increasingly aware of the lack of healthy ingredients in the convenience foods available for families.
- “I began to experiment with making snacks using only healthy natural ingredients that were easy to carry and share. This thirst for knowledge while working and developing recipes using healthy ingredients; both professionally and personally, I honed my skills towards natural foods, personally and professionally.”
- Steven operated a successful business importing natural foods, gaining experience in logistics and building relationships with the retailers we love.
In 2014, Chef Pola Culinary was born!