Win 20 Original Corn Thins Sample Packs – Instructions Below!
WINNER will be announced on The Celiac Scene 5pm, Tuesday March 28th, 2017.
NOTE Must collect in person from Celiac Scene Headquarters, Victoria BC
CORN THINS are made from delicious popped corn and bursting with the POPCORN flavour! Thin on calories but never thin on taste. Terrific on their own or for a scrumptious snack or meal.
Choose your toppings!
CORN THINS for Breakfast! Well, they are the perfect alternative to bread and are a delicious, quick & healthy option to be combined with any traditional sweet or savoury topping you might normally have at breakfast.
CORN THINS for Lunch! Great tasting idea for a quick, healthy lunch, either at your desk at work, or in the comfort of your home.
CORN THINS for Dinner! For a quick, healthy and tasty option for dinner why not try some delicious topping options with CORN THINS to give you a very satisfying alternative for dinner.
CORN THINS for Snacks! When you want something tasty, but not too filling, CORN THINS are an ideal option to satisfy that in-between meal hunger.
- Organic Original CORN THINS®: corn, sunflower oil, sea salt
- Multigrain CORN THINS: corn, sorghum, brown rice, buckwheat, millet, sunflower oil, sea salt
- Organic Sesame CORN THINS: corn, sesame, sea salt
- The CORN THINS Story
- How are CORN THINS Made?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- STATEMENTS & CERTIFICATIONS
Non-GMO Real Foods ensures that every product manufactured is free from any Genetically Modified Ingredients.
- Real Foods hold Organic Certification through Australian Certified Organic (ACO), a fully owned subsidiary of Biological Farmers of Australia (BFA). Certification ensures compliance with national organic production standards. Real Foods also hold USDA (USA) and JAS (Japan) Organic Certification through ACO.
- Real Foods has implemented a Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point system (HACCP) to minimize any risk cross contamination of allergens.