Apologies to All!
We’ve received a number of last minute cancellations and for this reason, I am afraid that I am going to have to cancel the event due to lack of interest.
FREE INFO SESSION Tips on the Emotional Aspects of Celiac Disease
- Wednesday, September 27, 2017 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM Bruce Hutchison Branch, GVPL
- 4636 Elk Lake Dr, Victoria, BC V8Z 7K2, Victoria, BC (edit map)
- Gluten-Free Goodies provided by Rawthentic Eatery :)
- NOTE: Please RSVP for this event via https://www.gvpl.ca/event/living-with-celiac-disease – NOT through the Foodie Meet Up Site. Thank you! Ellen
Let’s Meet Up and Try Rawthentic Eatery
- Saturday, October 14, 2017 3:00 PM to 4:30 PM
- Rawthentic Eatery 4440 W Saanich Rd, Victoria, BC25% Discount on all orders for attendees!
Let’s Dare to Dine at 900˚ Wood-Fired Pizza
- Saturday, October 28, 2017 5:00 PM 900˚ Wood-Fired Pizzeria
- 101B 2401 Millstream Avenue, Langford, Victoria, BC
About Fresh Tandoori Flame Indian Bistro!
News of this hot and spicy East Indian Restaurant in Royal Oak spread like a BC wild fire earlier this summer so the Celiac Scene decided to check them out!
Their menu covers a huge assortment of appetizers and main dishes with careful GF and DF notations. While wheat flour is used in the kitchen and the deep fryer is shared, chefs and servers are hip to gluten-free. Fresh Tandoori has worked closely with the Celiac Scene and is attuned to our needs. A member of their immediate family has a life-threatening peanut allergy. Staff will be applying that same cross-contamination protocol to safely prepare our meals.
“Enter the world of authentic East Indian food. Born of genuine experience and created with care to feed not only your body, but your soul. We know you want to eat healthily and enjoy your food. Our menu is created to cover a broad assortment of appetizers and main dishes to please even the most discriminating palate. From butter chicken to curry goat, to vegetarian and seafood you will find that you want to come back time-after-time to try something new. Most items on our menu are available for takeout.
Our dishes also cater to your ‘palate’s thermometer’ by offering you the choice of mild, medium or hot. And we have kids’ specialties to ensure that everyone in the family can enjoy their dining experience. Whether it’s a buffet lunch, or a tasty dinner, we have you covered.
Our atmosphere is relaxed and family-friendly and you will find our pricing very friendly to your wallet also. From our family to yours…enjoy!”
If you have additional allergies, sensitivities, questions or concerns, please contact Fresh Tandoori directly at 250-360-2100