Join Victoria’s Gluten-Free Foodies as We Dare to Dine at Sea Cider Farm & Ciderhouse!
Sea Cider thinks cider is for celebrating. We think gluten-free cider is worth celebrating!
Let’s pretend we are in Provence, breathe in the apple blossoms and enjoy the very best of gluten-free Vancouver Island!
We’ve reserved for twelve. RSVP early and – please – commit to honouring your reservation.
- Short Flight – 3 samples of cider ($9)
- Medium Flight – 5 samples of cider ($13)
- Long Flight – 9 samples of cider ($18)
Enjoy the taste of cider with food!*
- Artisan Lunch Plate ($17)
- Local cheeses, sausage, smoked salmon dip, preserves, bread, crackers, pickles and olives. Perfect for sharing!
- Three Dip Snack ($12)
- Hummus, smoked salmon dip and artichoke dip, served with olives, bread and crackers
- Extras ($3 each)
- Cheese, sausage, dip (hummus, artichoke or smoked salmon), bread or crackers
*Sea Cider has passed The Celiac Scene’s Gluten-Free Grillers! Their cider is 100% gluten free and so are their sausages, dips, hummus, pickles and olives. We’ll be offered Glutino or Mary’s Gluten-Free Crackers and Schar will sponsoring the event with their wonderful, gluten-free artisan bread. Learn more about Schar here…
The devil is always in the gluten-free details – and Sea Cider has them all – hands down! They will be implementing their very best (standard) gluten-free protocol when serving us. If you have additional sensitivities / concerns – please contact Sea Cider directly at (250) 544-4824.