Wish you could try before you buy pricey gluten-free food? Here’s your chance! Join Ellen Bayens of The Celiac Scene for a fun and informative taste extravaganza! Second and fourth Saturday of every month Lifestyle Markets on Douglas Street between 12 and 2 pm. Look for Ellen’s smile in the Gluten-Free Department. No diagnosis or RSVP required.
Introducing B-Tea Kombuchas – Canadian Launch!
What is B-Tea Kombucha?
- pronounced “com-BOO-chah.”
- a fermented tea naturally rich in prebiotics and probiotics
- raw and organic with a slightly sour-sweet-fizzy taste
- nutritious, low in calories, caffeine and sugar
What is B-Tea Kombucha made of?
- B-Tea uses only 100% raw and organic ingredients, juices, and extracts without preservatives, sugars, chemicals or artificial colors
- B-Tea is made of spring Pilsner Laden Water from the Czech Republic
- Darjeeling Black Tea and Japanese Bancha Green Teas antioxidants
- Organic brown cane sugar, consumed during the fermentation results in tea low in sugar and naturally carbonated.
What is B-Tea Kombucha good for?
- B-Tea delivers living probiotics & prebiotics, polyphenols, vitamins, organic enzymes, vital amino acids, glucuronic and gluconic acids
What does B-Tea Kombucha taste like?
- Human taste buds are hardwired to seek out “sweet”. That’s because sweet taste translates to calories and energy (great for hungry hunter-gatherers, not so good for modern office workers).
- Like beer or coffee, some say the tartness of Kombucha is an acquired taste — especially if your taste buds are used to super-sweet soda.
- A refreshing bubbly lemonade type drink
Why B-Tea Kombucha?
- Homemade Kombucha teas can be hazardous, even dangerous to health. If not brewed in the right way, it can result in a drink that can be harmful.
- B-Tea Kombucha is safe for consumption, without refrigeration in break-proof containers
What flavours do you have?
- GREEN TEA LEMON BALM
- ORIGINAL (BLACK TEA)
- GREEN TEA
- TRANQUILITY (GREEN TEA ALOE VERA)
- SERENITY (GREEN TEA CHAMOMILE)
- GREEN TEA GINGER
- VARIETY PACK – Tranquility (Aloe Vera), Ginger, & Lemon Balm
Brought to our community by
More about Lifestyle Markets
Lifestyle Markets has been the first-stop-shop for anyone new to the diet or new to town for more than 20 years! Offering the most comprehensive selection of gluten-free flours and baking ingredients in British Columbia, you can enjoy carefree shopping in Victoria’s first – and largest – dedicated gluten-free department. Take in a complimentary Gluten-Free Tasting at their Douglas Street location or visit Lifestyle Markets’ sister stores on Lifestyle Markets on Cook Street or Lifestyle Select in Sidney
Known as the first-stop-shop for anyone new to the diet or new to town, Lifestyle Select offers enjoy carefree shopping and friendly, knowledgeable staff. Visit Lifestyle Markets’ sister store in Sidney or visit their convenient Cook Street location near Beacon Hill Park and Dallas Road.