2950 Douglas Street
Victoria, BC V8T 4N4
New to the gluten-free diet? Wondering what the ‘fuss’ is about gluten free? Wish you could try before you buy pricey gluten-free food? Here’s your chance to try Cascadia Gluten-Free Foods all the way from North Vancouver, BC!!
While you do, have your every gluten-free question answered! Leave with information, ideas and plenty of optimism! No diagnosis or RSVP required. Look for Ellen’s smile in the fabulously appointed Gluten-Free Department.
Cascadia Gluten-Free, Oat-Free Granola – made in Vancouver by a mom who cares.
A half-cup serving provides 16% of daily protein, 15% of fibre, 12% of iron and loads of B vitamins and trace minerals. The good fats come from coconut, nuts and seeds and just a little bit from pure olive oil. With yogurt and fruit it’s a breakfast that lasts.
And YES! It’s gluten-free. Ingredients have been sourced carefully, then prepared and baked in a gluten-free commercial kitchen. Just to make sure, it has been tested using ELISA technology. It’s safe!
My favourite way to enjoy Cascadia Gluten-Free Granola is by the handful – right out of the bag! A more restrained consumer may have sufficient quantities left over to give this oat-free, gluten-free brand a go in any number of permutations! Make every ounce last!
- Mixed with yogurt and fruit at breakfast
- Use as a topping for a baked apple!
- Apply liberally to your favourite ice cream!
- Add to your favourite gluten-free muffin recipe
- Bake it in – or as a topping on – gluten-free bread
- Make granola bars with just 3 ingredients: honey, peanut butter and chocolate!
- Roll bananas in granola and freeze
- Top a salad with it
- Toss it with (gluten-free) oatmeal for a crunchy twist
- Add it to smoothies
- Soften it up with heated milk and let sit. Devour
- Use instead of bread crumbs for stuffing
- Crush and roll chicken in it before baking
- Eat straight-up with Royal Nuts Gluten-Free Nuts, Seeds & Dried Fruit as add-ins
- Make a new gluten-free friend! Pour Cascadia into decorative a cellophane bag and tie with ribbon.
Cascadia Gluten-Free Granola has the approval of the Victoria and Vancouver Chapters of Canadian Celiac Association.
Lifestyle Markets has been the first-stop-shop for anyone new to the diet or new to town for more than 20 years! Offering the most comprehensive selection of gluten-free flours and baking ingredients in British Columbia, you can enjoy carefree shopping in Victoria’s first – and largest – dedicated gluten-free department. Take in a complimentary Gluten-Free Tasting at their Douglas Street location or visit Lifestyle Markets’ sister stores on Lifestyle Markets on Cook Street or Lifestyle Select in Sidney