Six Mile Pub Believes in Great Food that Happens to be Gluten Free!
The 160 year-old View Royal pub that served the Gold Rush has set the gold standard for gluten free! Pub fare created with culinary flare, Six Mile is proud to serve ‘SIX-Nature’ chicken wings, deep-fried halibut and – wait for it – safe french fries, yam fries and even onion rings cooked in a dedicated deep fryer! Six Mile Pub’s Red Seal Chefs and their protégées pride themselves on meeting the needs of celiac diners and anyone with sensitivities i.e. dairy, soy, nuts or shellfish.
Be sure to ask for their ‘Feature Sheet!’
- Six Mile Pub Videos – click here.
- Proud to serve 100% Gluten-Free Bard’s Beer
- Six Mile Pub Celebrates 160 Years in View Royal
There’s a cozy corner, a sun-drenched patio or a pool table just right for you. Families are welcome with a menu made with the celiac child in mind. The family room, open daily until 9pm also makes a great space for group functions.
- TESTIMONIAL: Just had dinner last night at the 6 Mile Pub on Old Island Highway. Wow! I have eaten here before but was amazed again at the GF menu selection, presentation, deliciousness, and the feeling of safety eating there. We went with another family and it was so awesome that I could share food with others who easily ordered GF even though they aren’t Celiac because there is just so many good things to choose from. The calamari is the best I have had anywhere. All the desserts were gluten free. How is this possible I wondered? I asked the waitress and she told me the chef is Celiac! We need more Celiac chefs that are this creative!! I this has got to be best restaurant for dinner for Celiacs in the Victoria area.
Six Mile Pub pulls out all the gluten-free stops – every Sunday! Gluten-free hotcake stack, eggs benedict, omelettes, hash browns and amazing desserts! Gear up with a Mimosa, a Caesar or even a gluten-free Bard’s Beer! Gots Kids? Ask to be seated in the Family Room and order from the Kids Menu!
Unique at The Six Mile
- We do not own or use microwave ovens
- Only high-quality oil is used in our fryers. While more costly, the quality is in the taste and the value is in its healthful properties
- We serve handmade artisan products including pasta, sausages & bread
- Our apiary produces an abundance of honey that we use in many recipes
- All seafood options are recommended by the Vancouver Aquarium as ocean-friendly
- Patrons of all ages (including minors) are always welcome