If you’re in love with the fixings from Taco Revolution’s 100% Gluten-Free Food Truck, here’s your chance to enjoy their fresh IXIM tortillas and authentic Mexican spices, salsas, bean dips and taco fillings in your own home! All 100% gluten free! Find them every Sunday at Cedar Farmer’s Market! ixim.ca • [email protected] • Facebook • Twitter
- Purchase fresh tortillas and authentic Mexican spices, salsas, bean dips and taco fillings at their their ‘IXIM’ Market Table!
- Sundays from Mother’s Day to the last weekend in October 10am to 1pm
- 1984 Woodbank Road in Nanaimo
- cedarfarmersmarket.org • Facebook • Instagram
- Order ahead! Email [email protected] directly if you would like to pre-order.
- Pay by e-transfer or via iximcanada.square.site.
- Ixim is Cowichan Valley’s own locally produced, fresh corn tortilla maker. Ixim tortillas contain only heirloom (non-GMO) corn, water, and lime; no artificial fillers, preservatives, or unnatural genetically modified ‘frankencorn’ like most tortillas you find in stores.
- Ixim fresh corn tortillas contain only top-quality Non-GMO corn that is naturally gluten-free. They do not contain artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives. The only ingredients are corn, water, and traces of natural lime. Low in fat, a good source of dietary fibre and healthy carbohydrates, and have a glycemic index of 40 (low). Contain a range of nutrients and minerals such as protein, calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium, and B vitamins. And as a bonus, each tortilla contains less than 50 calories. So go ahead and eat a few!
Seasonings – 100% gluten-free
- Chorizo Spice Mix
- Taco Seasoning Mix
- Nun’s Mistake Mole
Salsas – fresh sauce. Ideal for dipping.
- Fresh Tomato Salsa, Medium or Spicy Heat
Pico de Gallo – fresh, raw vegetables, never cooked. Ideal as a salad or a filling
- Mild or Medium Heat
- Shredded Chicken Tinga
- Pulled Pork Cochinita Pibil
- Refried Beans
- Vegan Chorizo
Where to Buy
- Have IXIM products delivered to your home in Cowichan Valley/ Ladysmith / Mill Bay / Sahtlam area through Cowichan Co-op Marketplace (Cow-op).
- Click here to register.
- If already a member, go to ‘Mexican Cuisine‘
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Order online from Friday 12pm to midnight Monday (PST) via http://www.cow-op.ca.
- Look for ‘Shop by,’ and then choose ‘Mexican Cuisine.’
- All orders are home delivered from Ladysmith down to Mill Bay on Thursdays.
- Victoria – pick up at Zero Waste Emporium – 1728 Douglas St.
- New! Bike delivery in downtown Duncan. Learn more here.
Order & Pick up at the Taco Revolution Food Truck
- Find Taco Revolution 100% Gluten-Free Food Truck parked outside Red Arrow Brewing (5255 Chaster Road) 7 days per week! Tuesdays are $3 tacos – instead of the regular $4. Call Red Beer Brewing to confirm at (250) 597-0037 to confirm hours.
Taco Revolution Food Truck
- Pork Belly Lovers! Taco Revolutions cures fresh slabs of this porcine delicacy by rubbing them in a dry brine using salt and spices, cures for 2 days, then slow-smokes them over a hardwood blend. Made in small batches, arrive early before these tacos sell out!
Taco Revolution’s tortillas are prepared fresh daily at their dedicated gluten-free facility, made with gluten-free corn masa flour! Authentic Guajillo, Ancho, Achiote, Chipotle spices and cocao are imported from dedicated facilities in Mexico. All other ingredients are sourced fresh, and as locally as possible from locally sourced, wild-caught Rockfish to cilantro, carrots to tomatoes! No gluten is allowed on the food truck – full stop! Love, love, love the Revolution!
Taco Revolution tacos are so good you will want them every day, and that’s possible: Keep tabs on Taco Revolution no matter where they go!
Bring the Taco Revolution to your event.
Taco Revolution takes care of your guests with their “All-you-can-eat taco parties.” Like having an open bar, but with tacos! Their prices range from $15 to $20 per person, depending on the menu.
Easy is their middle name! Taco Revolution provides all necessary biodegradable service ware (plates, napkins, forks, etc.) and for an extra cost we can provide non-alcoholic drinks as well. Let them give you the peace of mind you deserve during your event!
Contact [email protected] or call 250-244-6492 with the desired date, the proposed number of attendees and your preferred budget.
They provide service in Sidney, Victoria, Sooke, Mill Bay, Shawnigan Lake, Duncan, Chemainus, Ladysmith, Cedar, Nanaimo, Lantzville, Parksville, Qualicum Beach, Comox/Courtenay, and anywhere in between.