Tuesday is Senior and Student Day at Mother Nature’s! Receive a discount of 7%!
Become a Natures Lover! Membership is free!
- Add the handy Nature Lovers’ member card to your key chain and earn valuable points each time you shop. Points earned can be redeemed toward future purchases.
- Receive 10 points for every dollar you spend. Donate or redeem 1000 points for $1.00.
- SILVER LEVEL – Spend $500 within one month and receive a discount of 2% on all your purchase in the following month.
- GOLD LEVEL – Spend $750 within one month receive a discount of 5% on all your purchases in the following month.
- Students and Seniors need only $ 200 (Silver) or $ 350 (Gold) to achieve the respective levels
- Click here for more information
Be Healthy, Go Natural! It makes a difference!
Natural foods, Organic Produce and Local Products.
Mother Nature’s Market and Deli is committed to making every shopping experience a positive one. Proud to offer local and natural foods, Mother Nature’s feature organic fruits and vegetables and a wide selection of meat, fish and poultry, all non-medicated and ethically raised.
Competitive pricing values both the work and dedication of the producer (go farmers!) and the consumer, with no artificial ingredients, additives, GMO’s, preservatives or pesticides.
Gluten-free meal solutions, baking and snacks can be found throughout the store and enjoyed outside on surrounding patios while watching the world go by.
Mother Nature’s is committed to supporting both local farmers and suppliers and offering our customers excellent service and the healthiest products available. Staff does their best to make every shopping experience a happy one. Mother Nature’s is gentle on the environment and always provides a positive face to the community.
Our Vision – Healthy store, happy staff, exceptional customer service, sustainable products, satisfied customers.
Our Mission – Provide top-quality natural foods, organic produce and local products priced competitively, both to value the work and dedication of the producer, and meet the needs of the consumer.
- Support local producers and growers, thereby promoting sustainable agriculture and the local economy and reducing our environmental footprint.
- Provide our customers with access to healthy and local foods offered in a welcoming and friendly environment.
- Hire and retain well-trained, knowledgeable staff who excel in providing exceptional customer service.
- Foster a work environment that promotes health and wellness and evokes teamwork, loyalty and pride in the workplace.
- Provide all staff with the opportunity to grow within the structure of Mother Nature’s Market and Deli through continuous quality improvement and recognition of individual and team efforts.