75 Front St
Nanaimo, BC V9R 5H9
Pop into Pirate Chips during Nanaimo’s Heritage Days
Official Site • Heritage Days Facebook
- Mark the day on your calendar – Sunday May 21st, 2017 – Nanaimo Heritage Days is on its way! This year’s celebration is a one day event focused around a heritage themed parade and a variety of free family activities in the downtown area aimed at filling your day with fun!
- Family activities (10AM-5PM) including Arts & Crafts, Food Vendors, Kids Rides & Entertainment, Food Vendors, and much more downtown at Diana Krall Plaza, Maffeo Sutton Park, and Swy-A-Lana Lagoon Park.
- Annual Nanaimo Heritage Days Parade on Commercial Street starts at 1PM sharp.
- Free parking available throughout the downtown area at city owned parkades during the entire event, come on down!
Pirate Chips doesn’t have just one, but TWO dedicated gluten-free fryers to serve their gluten-free and celiac customers! Not only that, the Buckaneers have the buns to serve us, too!
Gluten-free hamburger buns, oyster burger buns and halibut burger buns! Find Pirate Chips right downtown, near the cenotaph.
Gluten-free Clam Chowder, Fish Tacos, Soups and even New Grist Gluten-Free Beer!
Facebook Photo Gallery
Plenty of Pirate Bling available for purchase!
Check out what next week looks like!
- TUESDAY: Kids Under 8 Eat Free
- WEDNESDAY: All-You-Can-Eat Gluten-Free Cod Fish & Chips $15.95
- FRIDAY and SATURDAY: Live Music! Singing!
Summer Hours Begin!
- Sun-Mon-Tues-Wed-Thurs 11am – 10pm
- Fri-Sat 11am – Midnight
‘Pirate Notations’ on Menus below indicate Gluten-Free.
Be sure to tell your server that you require a gluten-free meal when ordering.
They will change aprons, clean all surfaces and take every precaution to prepare a safe and delicious meal for you. Pirate Chips staff will happily accommodate additional allergies & sensitivities. Please make your needs known when ordering.