Wish you could try before you buy pricey gluten-free food? Here’s your chance! Join Ellen Bayens of The Celiac Scene for a fun and informative taste extravaganza! Second and fourth Saturday of every month Lifestyle Markets on Douglas Street between 12 and 2 pm. Look for Ellen’s smile in the fabulous new Organic Bulk Food Department. No diagnosis or RSVP required.
Sap! Maple Water is Simple. One ingredient with one mission: making the world a healthier place, without sacrificing taste. Enjoyed for more than eight generations by a family in Vermont, Chef Pola Culinary is bring Sap! to Canada!
Sap! is simple – one tasty ingredient simple. Just 100% pure maple sap direct from the tree with naturally occurring antioxidants, electrolytes, minerals, and nutrients. Sparkling, with a natural sweetness, Sap! is free of additives and preservatives. Available as a soda or a seltzer. New! Birch Water! Learn more here!
MAPLE SAP! SODA
• pure maple sap • 80 calories • 18g sugar • USDA Organic • Low-Glycemic • Non-GMO • Gluten Free • 46 Naturally Occurring Nutrients • Electrolytes • Prebiotics (Good for Gut Health) • Polyphenols
BIRCH SAP! SPARKLING
• pure birch sap • 25 calories • 6g sugar • USDA Organic • Low-Glycemic • Non-GMO • Gluten Free • 46+ Naturally Occurring Nutrients • Electrolytes
MAPLE SAP! SELTZER
• pure maple sap • 40 calories • 9g sugar • USDA Organic • Low-Glycemic • Non-GMO • Gluten Free • 46 Naturally Occurring Nutrients • Electrolytes • Prebiotics (Good for Gut Health) • Polyphenols
Chef Pola Culinary is on a mission to connect natural brands with conscious consumers. Based in Vancouver, British Columbia, they are dedicated to sourcing high-quality, gluten-free products from around the world and introducing them to Canada, starting right here on Vancouver Island! A perfect fit for the lifestyle we love!
- Pure – exceptional taste – naturally
- Sustainable – healthy products for your whole family
- Selective – family-run businesses with generations of knowledge
Gluten-Free Products have taken over at Lifestyle Markets!
Now EVERY AISLE is ‘safe for celiacs,’ thanks to their ‘Wee Gluten-Free’ shelf tags. Look for the orange labels that shout out EACH and EVERY gluten-free item in throughout the store! Same goes for Lifestyle Markets’ sister store on Cook Street and Lifestyle Select in Sidney!
View their complete Gluten-Free Product List
For more than 20 years, Lifestyle Markets on Douglas Street in Victoria, BC was known as the ‘first-stop-one-shop’ for anyone new to the diet or new to town. Lifestyle Markets offers the most comprehensive selection of gluten-free flours and baking ingredients in British Columbia.