2950 Douglas St
Victoria, BC V8T 4N4
Screamin Brothers’ is cheering on summer!
Frozen Dessert Tasting at Lifestyle Markets on Douglas Street in Victoria!
Wish you could try before you buy pricey gluten-free food? Here’s your chance! Join Ellen Bayens of The Celiac Scene for a fun and informative taste extravaganza! Second and fourth Saturday of every month Lifestyle Markets on Douglas Street between 12 and 2 pm. Look for Ellen’s smile in the Gluten-Free Department. No diagnosis or RSVP required.
• Orange Pineapple – Orange Juice Concentrate, Honey, Pineapple Juice Concentrate, Organic Vanilla Extract
• Mint Chocolate – Fair Trade Organic Raw Cocoa, Honey, Organic Peppermint Extract, Organic Vanilla Extract
• Key Lime – Honey, Key Lime Juice, Organic Vanilla Extract
• Chocolate – Honey, Fair Trade Organic Raw Cocoa, Organic Vanilla Extract
• Vanilla – Honey, Organic Vanilla Extract, Vanilla Beans
• Mocha – Honey, Fair Trade Coffee, Fair Trade Organic Raw Cocoa, Organic Vanilla Extract
• Chocolate Banana – Honey, Organic Bananas, Fair Trade Organic Raw Cocoa, Organic Vanilla Extract
• Blackberry – Honey, Blackberry Puree, Organic Vanilla Extract
• Maple Syrup – Organic Maple Syrup, Organic Maple Extract, Organic Vanilla Extract
We owe it all to Dawson and his food sensitivities! Screamin Brother JR may be tall, and little brothers Joseph and David cute, but if you have gluten-intolerance and/or an allergies to milk, egg, wheat, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, sulphites, sesame seeds, seafood and mustard, Dawson (in sunglasses below) deserves all of our thanks!
The Screamin Brothers’ story grew in Canada but was born of tragedy. In January 2010, the aftermath of the earthquake in Haiti was not far from the oldest of the Screamin Brothers’ thoughts.
One of J.R.’s brothers had arrived home from Haiti only weeks before, and his youngest brother was now stuck in the wake of the devastation, his orphanage destroyed and living in a tent.
J.R. knew he couldn’t just stand by idly so he took his love of creating with food and began selling his dairy free frozen treats to raise money to help.
It didn’t take long for these delicious products to become so popular that J.R.’s brothers offered to help with the business. The boys could see that the more frozen treats they sold, the more children they could help both locally and internationally!
Today, the Screamin Brothers are determined to make a difference with the world’s greatest natural resource … children!
Using Organic Coconut Milk, water and organic guar gum as their base, they have created gluten-free, allergen-free treats in 9 delicious flavors – with more treats coming soon!
See the splash that Screamin Brothers made on Dragon’s Den, read about their story here or prepare to meet these ‘pint-sized’ celebrities in person by following their schedule on Twitter!
• Little known facts about Screamin Brothers
• Follow Screamin Brothers on Facebook
More about Lifestyle Markets
Known as the first-stop-shop for anyone new to the diet or new to town, Lifestyle Markets offers the most comprehensive selection of gluten-free flours and baking ingredients in British Columbia. Enjoy carefree shopping in Victoria’s first – and largest – dedicated gluten-free department, take in a complimentary Gluten-Free Tasting or visit Lifestyle Markets’ sister stores on Cook Street or Lifestyle Select in Sidney