🌱 Planted Expo Vancouver May 27 & 28, 10am – 5pm at the Vancouver Convention Centre West
🌱 Canada’s biggest, most juicy, most epic plant-based event of the year.
🌱 The Celiac Scene favourites will be there! Sample & Save!
🌱 chef Pola’s Granola – Booth 31
🌱 Taco Revolution – Booth 426
🌱 Vegan Rob Puffs – Booth 606
Chef Pola’s Original or Wild Pecan Blueberry Maple Granolas are great on their own, as a snack or with yogurt, milk or nut beverages. Add fresh fruit, sprinkle it on frozen treats or nut butter toast, or include it in your baking recipes. Perfect for the whole family at home or on the go. Learn more here …
Gluten-free • 95% organic ingredients • vegan-friendly • nutrient-rich • hand-made in a gluten-free facility in BC • only 3 grams of sugar per serving • no processed sugars • chef-formulated
Straight from Taco Revolution’s 100% Gluten-Free Food Truck on Vancouver Island, here’s your chance to enjoy their fresh tortillas and authentic Mexican spices, salsas, bean dips and taco fillings in your own kitchen! All 100% gluten free! Learn more here …
- Taco Revolution Tortillas – Cowichan Valley’s own locally produced, fresh corn tortilla maker. Taco Revolution tortillas contain only heirloom (non-GMO) corn, water, and lime; no artificial fillers, or preservatives.
- Seasonings – 100% gluten-free • Chorizo Spice Mix, Taco Seasoning Mix & Nun’s Mistake Mole
- Salsas – fresh sauce. Ideal for dipping • Fresh Tomato Salsa, Medium or Spicy Heat
- Pico de Gallo – fresh, raw vegetables, never cooked. Ideal as a salad or a filling • Mild or Medium Heat
- Fillings • Shredded Chicken Tinga, Pulled Pork Cochinita Pibil, Refried Beans & Vegan Chorizo
- Bean Dip