Find Taco Revolution 100% Gluten-Free Food Truck parked outside Red Arrow Brewing (5255 Chaster Road) for their famous tacos at Red Arrow Brewery 7 days per week from from 12-5pm but hours can vary. Call Red Beer Brewing to confirm at (250) 597-0037. ‘Contactless COVID’ precautions strictly adhered to! Pay stations sanitized between each order.
NEW! Taco Revolution 100% Gluten-Free Food Truck Now Delivers – through Door Dash! See bit.ly/DoorDashTaco
NEW! Toll-Free Number! Place an order at 1-833-TACO-REV (1-833-822-6738). Pick up at Red Arrow Brewery in Duncan.
TUESDAYS! Tacos are just $3 each – instead of the regular $4 – at Red Arrow Brewery.
Taco Revolution’s tortillas are prepared fresh daily at their dedicated gluten-free facility, made with gluten-free corn masa flour! Authentic Guajillo, Ancho, Achiote, Chipotle spices and cocao are imported from dedicated facilities in Mexico. All other ingredients are sourced fresh, and as locally as possible from locally sourced, wild-caught Rockfish to cilantro, carrots to tomatoes! No gluten is allowed on the food truck – full stop! Love, love, love the Revolution!
Taco Revolution tacos are so good you will want them every day, and that’s possible: Keep tabs on Taco Revolution no matter where they go!
If you’re in love with the fixings from Taco Revolution’s 100% Gluten-Free Food Truck, here’s your chance to enjoy their fresh IXIM tortillas and authentic Mexican spices, salsas, bean dips and taco fillings in your own home! All 100% gluten free!
Where to Buy
– Cow-op.ca (Cowichan Valley)
– Cowichan Milk Company (Cowichan valley)
– Duncan Farmer’s Market (Duncan)
– Gabriola Farmer’s Market online (Gabriola)
– Island Roots Market Online (Nanaimo)
– Market on Millstream (Victoria)
– Old Farm Market (Duncan)
– Qualicum Beach Farmer’s Market (Qualicum)
– Red Arrow Brewery (Duncan)
– Spud.ca (anywhere Vancouver island)
– Sweet Meadows Market (Mill Bay)
About IXIM Tortillas
- Ixim is Cowichan Valley’s own locally produced, fresh corn tortilla maker. Ixim tortillas contain only heirloom (non-GMO) corn, water, and lime; no artificial fillers, preservatives, or unnatural genetically modified ‘frankencorn’ like most tortillas you find in stores.
- Ixim fresh corn tortillas contain only top-quality Non-GMO corn that is naturally gluten-free. They do not contain artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives. The only ingredients are corn, water, and traces of natural lime. Low in fat, a good source of dietary fibre and healthy carbohydrates, and have a glycemic index of 40 (low). Contain a range of nutrients and minerals such as protein, calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium, and B vitamins. And as a bonus, each tortilla contains less than 50 calories. So go ahead and eat a few!
Seasonings – 100% gluten-free
- Chorizo Spice Mix
- Taco Seasoning Mix
- Nun’s Mistake Mole
Salsas – fresh sauce. Ideal for dipping.
- Fresh Tomato Salsa, Medium or Spicy Heat
Pico de Gallo – fresh, raw vegetables, never cooked. Ideal as a salad or a filling
- Mild or Medium Heat
- Shredded Chicken Tinga
- Pulled Pork Cochinita Pibil
- Refried Beans
- Vegan Chorizo
Bring the Taco Revolution to your event.
Taco Revolution takes care of your guests with their “All-you-can-eat taco parties.” Like having an open bar, but with tacos! Their prices range from $15 to $20 per person, depending on the menu.
Easy is their middle name! Taco Revolution provides all necessary biodegradable service ware (plates, napkins, forks, etc.) and for an extra cost we can provide non-alcoholic drinks as well. Let them give you the peace of mind you deserve during your event!
Contact [email protected] or call 250-244-6492 with the desired date, the proposed number of attendees and your preferred budget.
They provide service in Sidney, Victoria, Sooke, Mill Bay, Shawnigan Lake, Duncan, Chemainus, Ladysmith, Cedar, Nanaimo, Lantzville, Parksville, Qualicum Beach, Comox/Courtenay, and anywhere in between.