Are You Ready for the Big One! Here’s your chance to experience an 8.0 earthquake in the portable Quake Cottage Simulator! FREE! Learn about the 4 pillars of emergency management: Preparation – Mitigation – Response – Recovery through indoor and outdoor displays! Details here!
Victoria’s own TOTAL PREPARE will be there – your chance to learn more about the Legacy Certified Gluten-Free Freeze Dried Meals they carry on our behalves.
TOTAL PREPARE’s certified gluten-free gourmet entrée options have been designed specifically for the food sensitive in mind. Ingredients are 100% GMO Free, freeze-dried, easy to prepare – and delicious. Great for camping, too! Meals come in a variety of combinations and quantities, all with a 25-year expiry date. Click on images below for more information. Complete details here.
- Average of 320 calories per serving
- Manufactured in controlled setting with strict cross contamination measures
- Simple to prepare – just add water
- No MSG, No Trans Fat, Low in Fat, No Cholesterol, Good Source of Fiber
- Lowest cost per serving and calorie in the food storage industry
- Meals come packaged in 4-serving Mylar pouches with an Oxygen Absorber and a Nitrogen Flush
- Mylar pouches stored in a stackable, heavy-duty, BPA-free plastic bucket
Everyone needs to put together a grab-and-go bag that will last for 72 hours. In earthquake zones (that’s us!), we need supplies for 7 days.
- Water purification kits and tablets.
- Heat and shelter: foil sleeping bags and stoves in a can.
- Light and communication: crank flashlights and radios.
- First aid and sanitation: including pails with toilet seats.
- Store your supplies in your car, office, camper, outside in a shed, or at the front of your garage. NOT in the basement, which you may not have access to.
- Don’t forget food and supplies for your pets.
TOTAL PREPARE offers a wide range of other survival products and can put together a package to meet your particular needs. Their personal attention can’t be beat. You owe it to yourself to visit Total Prepare (48 Crease Avenue in Victoria), or check out their website for online orders at http://totalprepare.ca
- Facebook Updates
- Educational Information
- 72 Hour Quick Kit Supplies
- Food Storage Containers
- Camping Supplies
- Water Storage – Filtration
- 72 Hour Emergency Survival Kit
- Heat – Stove – Cooking
- Light – Communication
- Outdoor Survival Gear
- First Aid – Disaster Response
- Flood Prevention