- 1 8-pack of Forno de Minas Cheese Rolls (Pão de Queijo)
- 340g of dark chocolate
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup of your favorite nuts
- Bake the cheese rolls (pão de queijo) following package instructions and let them cool aside.
- Prepare the chocolate ganache:
- Pour heavy cream and butter into a pan in medium heat until butter is melted, and heavy cream is hot.
- Add salt and vanilla extract. Remove from heat when the ganache is hot and steamy.
- Break the dark chocolate into pieces and pour hot cream over them.
- Stir until melted to obtain a smooth ganache.
- Crush your favorite nuts and put them aside.
- Grab each baked Cheese Roll and dip it into the ganache.
- Once each Cheese Roll is completely covered, roll them into the crushed nuts and let them rest on a plate.
- Repeat this process with all the Cheese Rolls.
- Sprinkle a little bit of salt over the Cheese Rolls and place them in the fridge to harden for 10 minutes.
All done! You’re ready to enjoy it!
Certified Gluten-Free • Yeast-Free • Sugar-Free • Preservative-Free • Trans-Fat-Free.
Forno De Minas Pão de Queijo are the pride of Brazilian cuisine! Made from tapioca starch, this recipe has been passed down from generation to generation. All natural, made with real cheese and most of all, melt in your mouth! 400,000 Brazilian Facebook followers can’t be wrong! Forno De Minas is now available at retailers across Canada!