Announcing KOB’s Fall Gluten-Free Baking Series. Ideal for adults, kids and homeschoolers. Just $34.95 until September 1st. After September 1st, $49.95.
Sign up for the class at glutenfreebakingclasses.com. The classes and recipes will be held on your personal KOB account dashboard to review.
Receive online video classes and recipes cards, starting on September 1st. Watch them when it works for you.
Every 7 days after your start date, you will receive online classes and an extra recipe card for four weeks.
Says Teresa, “I could give you a recipe card … and HOPE for success. Take the Online Fall Series and learn the ‘Why’s’ and ‘Hows’ of gluten-free baking. Master the techniques that guarantee great texture & taste.”
Enjoy the wonderful smells of ‘fall’ in your home!
Pumpkin Muffins, Pizza, Granola Bites, Apple Crumble, Granola, Mom’s Bread, GF Flour, ABC & 123 Sugar Cookies, Squash Soup, Pumpkin Pie, Sunflower Cupcakes, Granola, Chicken Pot Pie, Ginger Cookies, Flat Bread/Wrap, Carrot Cake and Plum Cobbler.
Sign up for the class at glutenfreebakingclasses.com
Why Online Classes
GF KOB online baking classes will teach you the ‘why’s’ and ‘how’s’ of gluten free baking! Sign up for a virtual gluten-free baking class and start cooking! View the video right away, stop and rewind as needed and refer to it any time in the future. It’s yours!
• Click to listen to Teresa’s conversation with Sue Jennett of ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast!‘
• Click to listen to Teresa’s interview on CBC radio!
• Scroll down to read The Celiac Scene’s review!
How the classes work!
- Browse through classes and pick the one(s) that you would like to learn.
- Click on the button to purchase. You will be directed to fill out your name and email. This Information is used for you to sign-in to your class(es).
- You will be directed to pay with your credit card or coupon (if you have one!). Payments can be received worldwide.
- While you are on the page, it will give you a link to start the class immediately, if you wish. An email will be sent to you with your sign-in, for later use.
- You can take the class immediately or whenever it is best for you, in the future.
- In the class, the GF KOB Baker will introduce herself and tell you a bit about herself and then she will take you into her VIRTUAL kitchen and teach you valuable techniques and processes on how to bake the item(s) you registered for.
- The recipe, nutritional information and ideas on where to find ingredients will be available.
- You will be EQUIPPED to bake in your kitchen and share gluten free baked goods that have excellent texture and taste …. today and for years to come!
- A nice feature of this platform for classes, is that you can access every baking class you have purchased indefinitely on your sign-in page!
- ALL classes are gluten free, yet, many of the classes are dairy and egg free as well.
Teresa studied dietary technology, owned a gluten-free bakery and is a veteran of many hands-on baking classes taught in the Beaumont, Alberta community, just outside of Edmonton. Teresa is diagnosed celiac who bakes full time for herself and her celiac teenager. With a husband who is a Type 1 diabetic, Teresa’s hands are full. She is eager to to share what she has learned with us!
The Celiac Scene Review!
After logging into the class, Teresa came online, introduced herself as a diagnosed celiac with a teenaged son who also has CD. Baking is in Teresa’s blood. Her father was a professional baker and her grandmother was the inspiration behind many of Teresa’s family’s traditional recipes. Upon her diagnosis with CD, Teresa adapted those favorites to gluten free.
With her son’s subsequent diagnosis, she knew she had to make them more nutritious, yet still be delicious! Those recipes formed the foundation of the gluten-free bakery she went on to establish. Teresa had a desire to share those recipes – and strategies – for successful gluten-free baking with others so she began offering in-person baking classes out of her home in Beaumont, Alberta, just outside of Edmonton.
With the onset of the COVID crisis and the social distancing that we are all practicing, Teresa adapted her hands-on classes to online. Gluten Free KOB was born!
The class is videotaped in Teresa’s kitchen, where she had ingredients pre-measured for the Blueberry Muffins she would be making. As she worked her way through the steps, Teresa carefully explained where to source truly gluten-free ingredients as well as how to measure and mix them for the very best results. Her tips and techniques were gluten-free game changers. Now I know why my baking was not turning out as it should.
What made the class so worthwhile!
- What temperature should ingredients be?
- How long and how hard to beat gluten-free batters?
- Why it is important to let your batter rest between mixing and baking?
- How long to cool and even how long to wait before enjoying your baking?
- Game-changing techniques that will forever change how your baking turns out
- How ingredients work to give texture and structure
- Tools that make baking ‘a piece of cake’
- Tips on grinding my own grains
- How to convert favourite family recipes to gluten free
- Weighing versus measuring ingredients
- Making the most of thermometers
- How to adapt recipes to dairy-free, egg-free & sugar-free
Through time lapse video taping, we were taken through the baking process from start to finish and even enjoyed ’seeing’ how the muffins looked ‘inside’ as they came out of the oven.