Paradise Found Food seed and vegetable crackers are hand-made with love in small batches on Salt Spring Island, BC. Now you can purchase them online! BUY NOW!
Jam packed with real goodness, Paradise Found Super-Seed Crackers are a savoury, high-protein, high-fibre and nutrient-rich, dehydrated vegetable & seed cracker. Raw, organic, mostly-local, no gluten and vegan, they’re delicious, nutritious and convenient.
Paradise Found Foods uses certified gluten-free seeds, flours and other ingredients and creates their crackers in Laughing Daughters Bakery’s dedicated gluten-free kitchen.
Beet & Kale Cracker All Organic Ingredients
- Soaked flax, beets, sprouted sunflower seeds, kale, sprouted buckwheat groats, sprouted pumpkin seeds, lemon, nutritional yeast, salt.
Cabbage & Zucchini Cracker All Organic Ingredients
- Soaked flax, red cabbage, zucchini, sprouted sunflower seeds, sprouted buckwheat groats, sprouted pumpkin seeds, lemon, nutritional yeast, salt.
Granola Crisps (On Salt Spring Island Only)
- Using the same Super Seeds in our crackers as a base, we’ve added the yummy goodness of chia, amaranth, sorghum and blue berries. Another high-protein, nutrient-dense food that’s perfect to start your day off with – a live, gluten-free, quick and easy meal to take on the run or add to your yogurt at home.
Where to Buy:
- In Victoria: Lifestyle Markets on Douglas • Mother Nature’s Market, Cook Street Village • Mother Nature’s Market in Sidney, Pepper’s Foods
- On Salt Spring Island at Country Grocer, Laughing Daughter’s Bakery, Embe Bakery & Nature Works
The Back Story
Our crackers first made their appearance when I realized that I had a physical reaction whenever I ingested bread. Looking for a substitute. I use quotations here for “gluten-intolerance” because: with more research over the years into the rashes, wheat in general and GMO food, I’m inclined to believe it more to be, for me, a reaction to the pesticide glyphosate in our food systems.
As a Natural Health Consultant with over 3 decades in the field, I have some knowledge into these subjects and in the creation of these crackers, health was the number one priority. We are what we eat after all and our conscious cracker are a perfect addition to our healing retreats here at Paradise Found.