REAL FOOD, MADE FRESH, WITH FIRE.
Southeast Asian street food, made fresh for westcoast tastes. Noodlebox’s bold dishes start with delicious and nutritious ingredients because they believe real food is at the heart of great food. Noodlebox prides itself on trusted transparency – premium ingredients, ethically raised protein, MSG-free, sustainable practices, farm-to-plate and committed to community.
Dishes are made fresh, and can be easily customized. Please let them know when ordering what your specific dietary needs are.
Can be made VEGAN
Can be made GLUTEN-FREE.
- Standard Protocol – every wok is scrubbed by hand, every time.
- Gluten-Free Protocol – let staff know your dietary preferences or intolerances and the chef’s station will be re-set with fresh utensils, cloths and squeaky-clean hands.
Choose your box, choose your protein, choose your spice level.
- Victoria • Shelbourne • Douglas • Uptown • Langford
- Nanaimo • Port Place • Metral Station
- Duncan • Trunk Road
- Courtenay • Ryan Road
- Port Alberni • Johnson Road
Vancouver & Lower Mainland
- Abbotsford • 2455 West Railway Street
- Gastown • 108 West Hastings
- Homer • 839 Homer Street
- Kitsilano • 1867 West 4th Avenue
- Morgan Crossing • 15785 Croydon Drive, unit 110
- Port Coquitlam • 863 Village Drive Unit 150
- Sardis • 5580 Vedder Road, unit 200 Chilliwack
- Squamish • 1257 Commercial Way
- Airdrie • 2821 Main Street SW, unit 101
- Deerfoot Meadows • 9 Heritage Gate SE
- Beltline • 1436 8th Street SW
- Baseline Village • 222 Baseline Road, Unit 100
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Gluten Free Restaurants and Stores
- Celiac Scene June Round Up on ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’June 3, 2020 - 10:06 am
- Gluten Free KOB – Online Baking ClassesJune 1, 2020 - 12:48 pm
- CORN THINS June 2020 Recipe IdeasJune 1, 2020 - 10:00 am
- The Celiac Scene E-News | June 2020May 31, 2020 - 5:42 pm
- Feeling Well with Celiac Disease on ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’May 28, 2020 - 10:53 am
all-day 10% Student Discount Every Day @ Pepper's Foods
10% Student Discount Every Day @ Pepper's Foods
Jun 4 all-day
University & College Students – enjoy 10% off EVERY DAY with provision of student ID card. Some restrictions apply. No discount on sale items. A bustling market just steps away from the University of Victoria[...]
12:00 pm Taco Revolution Food Truck @ Red Arrow Brewing
Taco Revolution Food Truck @ Red Arrow Brewing
Jun 4 @ 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays, ind Taco Revolution 100% Gluten-Free Food Truck parked outside Red Arrow Brewing (5255 Chaster Road) for their famous tacos at Red Arrow Brewery from 12-5pm but hours can vary. Call[...]
12:00 pm To-Go Service @ Six Mile Pub
To-Go Service @ Six Mile Pub
Jun 4 @ 12:00 pm – 9:00 pm
COVID UPDATE: Six Mile Launches Gluten-Free To-Go Service! No-Contact Curbside Pick Up! Service styles may have changed but Six Mile Pub’s delicious, gluten-free food remains the same! Online Orders – Head to sixmilepub.moduurn.com/home and scroll down[...]
4:30 pm Taco Revolution Market Table @ Equimalt Farmer's Market
Taco Revolution Market Table @ Equimalt Farmer's Market
Jun 4 @ 4:30 pm – 7:30 pm
Victoria! If you like Taco Revolution’s fixings from their 100% Gluten-Free Food Truck, here’s your chance to purchase their fresh corn tortillas, seasoning mixes and to-go meals at their their ‘IXIM’ Market Table! Pop down[...]
4:30 pm To-Go Service @ 900 Degrees Wood-Fired Pizza
To-Go Service @ 900 Degrees Wood-Fired Pizza
Jun 4 @ 4:30 pm – 7:30 pm
Introducing 900° 2 Go! Contactless Take-Out & Curb-Side Pick Up. Organic tomato sauce, house-made lemon olive, aged balsamic reduction, brie cream sauce, chilli oil, house-made pesto, fresh mozzarella cheese, basil, & pizza dough, to go![...]