Nanaimo – Big Wheel Burger has arrived! FOUR locations to serve you in Victoria. Delicious! Real! Food! Fast!
⚡DELIVERIES⚡ Starting September 1st, Big Wheel Burger will be switching over to @doordash for all of their Victoria deliveries. This means there will no longer be a limit on how far they deliver! Gluten-free options will be noted on the menu.
• Curbside Pick Up
• Local Delivery
• Get the Big Wheel App! iPhone • Android
• Facebook • Instagram • Twitter
• Big Wheel Burger Menu
• View Big Wheel Burger’s Secret Menu – Tell No One!
• [email protected]
Celiac Trusted! Dedicated deep fryer! Dedicated prep area! Dedicated toppings! Delicious gluten-free buns!
Big Wheel Burger Big Wheel Burger provides the best quality burgers, shakes, sodas and fries through local, sustainable and environmentally friendly resources. It’s fast food without the guilt trip. Learn more …
Big Wheel Burger in Gateway Village is kitty corner from Uptown Mall, nestled next to Starbucks. Gluten-free folks from the far north of Victoria, or direct from the Swartz Bay Ferry Terminal can easily make this go-to gluten-free dining destination. See map • 778-265-5140
Big Wheel Burger in Cook Street Village is right next door to the iconic Lifestyle Markets, and enjoys a solid reputation with gluten-free diners for their dedicated deep-fryer, yummy gluten-free buns and their careful protocol! See map • 250-381-0050
Big Wheel Burger in Colwood is tucked into the Corona Foods Plaza. Their kitchen may be tight, but you can trust in the same excellent gluten-protocol practiced in all of their other locations. Note: smaller location – modified menu. • See map • 250-589-5007
Big Wheel staff make themselves fully accountable for how they prepare your meal. When things are busy – and they often are – Big Wheel assigns one person to be the ‘Designated, Dedicated Gluten-Free Chef ‘ for that shift!
- Just four gluten items to avoid at Big Wheel: regular buns, deep-fried pickles, chocolate chip cookies & cookies & cream milkshakes.
- Celiacs – always identify your needs when placing your order
- GF Kids Meals – ask that the gluten cookie be left out of the order
- Yes – Big Wheel Burger is licensed to serve wine (and gluten-free beer) .
- Big Wheel offers Phillips Soda Works as well as gluten-free vanilla, strawberry and chocolate milk shakes. Big Wheel also makes shakes that contain gluten. Always identify yourself as needing a gluten-free option so that staff can clean and sanitize the spindle that they use to make shakes.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Gluten Free Restaurants and Stores
- Coping with Celiac Disease across the Generations on ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’September 22, 2021 - 4:00 pm
- Vancouver Island Gluten-Free Fish, Chips & Onion Rings List!September 20, 2021 - 2:00 pm
- Introducing chef Pola’s GranolaSeptember 17, 2021 - 2:00 pm
- CCA Virtual Conference is Coming Up on ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’September 15, 2021 - 3:08 pm
- Celiac Kid Stuff – Stickers, Wristbands & Magnets for Kids, Parents & CaregiversSeptember 9, 2021 - 1:59 pm
all-day 10% Student Discount Every Day @ Pepper's Foods
10% Student Discount Every Day @ Pepper's Foods
Sep 24 all-day
University & College Students – enjoy 10% off EVERY DAY with provision of student ID card. Some restrictions apply. No discount on sale items. Click Here for Pepper’s Foods ONLINE STORE Gluten-Free Products ONLINE! A[...]
all-day All You Can Eat Fish & Chips $17.95 @ Pirate Chips Nanaimo
All You Can Eat Fish & Chips $17.95 @ Pirate Chips Nanaimo
Sep 24 all-day
Friday – Monday 4-9:30 – All you can eat Fish & Chips – just $17.95. No sharing. :) • Open for Dine-In, Take-Out or Delivery at #1-75 Front Street in Nanaimo. 250-753-2447 • piratechips.ca • Facebook •[...]
all-day Daily Specials in Victoria & Cou... @ Rawthentic Eatery
Daily Specials in Victoria & Cou... @ Rawthentic Eatery
Sep 24 all-day
Click here for daily specials – refreshed every Tuesday! Rawthentic Eatery! Raw. Alive. Delicious.Why Raw Food? Raw food is great for everyone. One of the main goals of eating and drinking more raw foods is[...]
12:00 pm Art of Slow Food
Art of Slow Food
Sep 24 @ 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Art of Slow Food Wood-Fired Pizza Truck! WHERE: Art of Slow Food Pizza Truck is Seeking a New Location. Stay tuned! HOURS: Thursday – Monday 12-6pm. Hours can vary. ABOUT: 100% Gluten-Free in Vegan, Vegetarian[...]
12:00 pm Bake My Day @ Cow-Op Marketplace
Bake My Day @ Cow-Op Marketplace
Sep 24 @ 12:00 pm – 11:45 pm
Apart from carrying retailers, the best way to get Bake My Day to you in the Cowichan Valley/ Ladysmith / Mill Bay / Sahtlam area is through Cowichan Co-op Marketplace (Cow-op). All of Bake My[...]