REAL FOOD, MADE FRESH, WITH FIRE.
Southeast Asian street food, made fresh for westcoast tastes. Noodlebox’s bold dishes start with delicious and nutritious ingredients because they believe real food is at the heart of great food. Noodlebox prides itself on trusted transparency – premium ingredients, ethically raised protein, MSG-free, sustainable practices, farm-to-plate and committed to community.
Dishes are made fresh, and can be easily customized. Please let them know when ordering what your specific dietary needs are.
Can be made VEGAN
Can be made GLUTEN-FREE.
- Standard Protocol – every wok is scrubbed by hand, every time.
- Gluten-Free Protocol – let staff know your dietary preferences or intolerances and the chef’s station will be re-set with fresh utensils, cloths and squeaky-clean hands.
Choose your box, choose your protein, choose your spice level.
- Victoria • Shelbourne • Douglas • Uptown • Langford
- Nanaimo • Port Place • Metral Station
- Duncan • Trunk Road
- Courtenay • Ryan Road
- Port Alberni • Johnson Road
Vancouver & Lower Mainland
- Abbotsford • 2455 West Railway Street
- Gastown • 108 West Hastings
- Homer • 839 Homer Street
- Kitsilano • 1867 West 4th Avenue
- Morgan Crossing • 15785 Croydon Drive, unit 110
- Port Coquitlam • 863 Village Drive Unit 150
- Sardis • 5580 Vedder Road, unit 200 Chilliwack
- Squamish • 1257 Commercial Way
- Airdrie • 2821 Main Street SW, unit 101
- Deerfoot Meadows • 9 Heritage Gate SE
- Beltline • 1436 8th Street SW
- Baseline Village • 222 Baseline Road, Unit 100
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Gluten Free Restaurants and Stores
- Introducing Zero Tolerance Gluten Free Homebrew ClubMarch 1, 2021 - 2:56 pm
- CORN THINS March 2021 Recipe IdeasMarch 1, 2021 - 8:00 am
- The Celiac Scene E-News | March 2021February 28, 2021 - 3:00 pm
- A Child’s Diagnosis on ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’February 24, 2021 - 4:24 pm
- Microneedle Patch – Non-Invasive Biomarker May be Way of the FutureFebruary 23, 2021 - 1:13 pm
all-day 10% Senior Discount – Tuesdays &... @ Pepper's Foods
10% Senior Discount – Tuesdays &... @ Pepper's Foods
Mar 2 all-day
Seniors enjoy 10% off – Tuesdays & Wednesdays Some restrictions apply. No discount on sale items. Click Here for Pepper’s Foods ONLINE STORE Gluten-Free Products ONLINE! A bustling market just steps away from the University[...]
all-day 10% Student Discount Every Day @ Pepper's Foods
10% Student Discount Every Day @ Pepper's Foods
Mar 2 all-day
University & College Students – enjoy 10% off EVERY DAY with provision of student ID card. Some restrictions apply. No discount on sale items. Click Here for Pepper’s Foods ONLINE STORE Gluten-Free Products ONLINE! A[...]
all-day 7% Student & Senior Discount @ Mother Nature's Market & Deli
7% Student & Senior Discount @ Mother Nature's Market & Deli
Mar 2 all-day
Tuesdays are Senior and Student Day at Mother Nature’s! Receive a discount of 7%! Be Healthy, Go Natural! It makes a difference! Natural Foods, Organic Produce and Local Products. Mother Nature’s Market and Deli is committed[...]
8:00 am Celiac Dietitian at Your Fingert... @ Instagram
Celiac Dietitian at Your Fingert... @ Instagram
Mar 2 @ 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Your fellow celiac and expert Gluten-Free Dietitian, Selena De Vries, RD, has started something new! ‘Q&A Tuesdays on Instagram’ are your chance to submit any questions you may have on nutrition, education or receive downright[...]
12:00 pm $3 Gluten Free Tacos @ Red Arrow Brewing
$3 Gluten Free Tacos @ Red Arrow Brewing
Mar 2 @ 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm
TUESDAYS! Tacos are just $3 each – instead of the regular $4. Find Taco Revolution 100% Gluten-Free Food Truck parked outside Red Arrow Brewing (5255 Chaster Road) for their famous tacos at Red Arrow Brewery[...]