REAL FOOD, MADE FRESH, WITH FIRE.
Southeast Asian street food, made fresh for westcoast tastes. Noodlebox’s bold dishes start with delicious and nutritious ingredients because they believe real food is at the heart of great food. Noodlebox prides itself on trusted transparency – premium ingredients, ethically raised protein, MSG-free, sustainable practices, farm-to-plate and committed to community.
Dishes are made fresh, and can be easily customized. Please let them know when ordering what your specific dietary needs are.
Can be made VEGAN
Can be made GLUTEN-FREE.
- Standard Protocol – every wok is scrubbed by hand, every time.
- Gluten-Free Protocol – let staff know your dietary preferences or intolerances and the chef’s station will be re-set with fresh utensils, cloths and squeaky-clean hands.
Choose your box, choose your protein, choose your spice level.
- Victoria • Shelbourne • Douglas • Uptown • Langford
- Nanaimo • Port Place • Metral Station
- Duncan • Trunk Road
- Courtenay • Ryan Rd
- Port Alberni • Johnson Rd
Vancouver & Lower Mainland
- Abbotsford • 2455 West Railway Street
- Gastown • 108 West Hastings
- Homer • 839 Homer Street
- Kitsilano • 1867 West 4th Avenue
- Langley City Square • 19898 Langley Bypass
- Morgan Crossing • 15785 Croydon Drive, unit 110
- Port Coquitlam • 863 Village Drive Unit 150
- Sardis • 5580 Vedder Road, unit 200 Chilliwack
- Squamish • 1257 Commercial Way
- Airdrie • 2821 Main Street SW, unit 101
- Deerfoot Meadows • 9 Heritage Gate SE
- Beltline • 1436 8th Street SW
- Midlake • 15425 Bannister Road SE
- Baseline Village • 222 Baseline Road, Unit 100
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Gluten Free Restaurants and Stores
- Forno De Minas Caprese SaladMay 15, 2021 - 12:15 pm
- Top Ten Challenges Facing the Gluten-Free CommunityMay 13, 2021 - 1:44 pm
- Celiac Awareness Month on ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’May 12, 2021 - 8:58 am
- How to Order a Gluten-Free MealMay 10, 2021 - 7:20 am
- Celiac Scene May News Round Up on ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’May 6, 2021 - 2:19 pm
all-day 10% Student Discount Every Day @ Pepper's Foods
10% Student Discount Every Day @ Pepper's Foods
May 17 all-day
University & College Students – enjoy 10% off EVERY DAY with provision of student ID card. Some restrictions apply. No discount on sale items. Click Here for Pepper’s Foods ONLINE STORE Gluten-Free Products ONLINE! A[...]
all-day All You Can Eat Fish & Chips $17.95 @ Pirate Chips Nanaimo
All You Can Eat Fish & Chips $17.95 @ Pirate Chips Nanaimo
May 17 all-day
Thursdays to Mondays: All you can eat Fish & Chips – just $17.95. On the patio only. No sharing. :) • Open for Dine-In, Take-Out or Delivery at #1-75 Front Street in Nanaimo. 250-753-2447 • piratechips.ca[...]
all-day Daily Specials in Victoria & Cou... @ Rawthentic Eatery
Daily Specials in Victoria & Cou... @ Rawthentic Eatery
May 17 all-day
Click here for daily specials – refreshed every Tuesday! Rawthentic Eatery! Raw. Alive. Delicious.Why Raw Food? Raw food is great for everyone. One of the main goals of eating and drinking more raw foods is[...]
11:00 am Taco Revolution Food Truck @ Red Arrow Brewing
Taco Revolution Food Truck @ Red Arrow Brewing
May 17 @ 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
Find Taco Revolution 100% Gluten-Free Food Truck parked outside Red Arrow Brewing (5255 Chaster Road) for their famous tacos at Red Arrow Brewery 7 days per week from from 12-5pm but hours can vary. Call[...]
3:00 pm Art of Slow Food @ Gluten-Free Pizza Food Truck
Art of Slow Food @ Gluten-Free Pizza Food Truck
May 17 @ 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm
PRE-ORDER by Phone: 1-236-464-7650 WHERE: In the courtyard next to Hot and Cold Cafe at 325 Cook Street HOURS: Thursday – Monday 3-7pm. As the weather gets warmer, 2-8pm and then into the summer 2-9:30pm.[...]