REAL FOOD, MADE FRESH, WITH FIRE.
Southeast Asian street food, made fresh for westcoast tastes. Noodlebox’s bold dishes start with delicious and nutritious ingredients because they believe real food is at the heart of great food. Noodlebox prides itself on trusted transparency – premium ingredients, ethically raised protein, MSG-free, sustainable practices, farm-to-plate and committed to community.
Dishes are made fresh, and can be easily customized. Please let them know when ordering what your specific dietary needs are.
Can be made VEGAN
Can be made GLUTEN-FREE.
- Standard Protocol – every wok is scrubbed by hand, every time.
- Gluten-Free Protocol – let staff know your dietary preferences or intolerances and the chef’s station will be re-set with fresh utensils, cloths and squeaky-clean hands.
Choose your box, choose your protein, choose your spice level.
- Victoria • Shelbourne • Douglas • Uptown • Langford
- Nanaimo • Port Place • Metral Station
- Duncan • Trunk Road
- Courtenay • Ryan Road
- Port Alberni • Johnson Road
Vancouver & Lower Mainland
- Abbotsford • 2455 West Railway Street
- Gastown • 108 West Hastings
- Homer • 839 Homer Street
- Kitsilano • 1867 West 4th Avenue
- Morgan Crossing • 15785 Croydon Drive, unit 110
- Port Coquitlam • 863 Village Drive Unit 150
- Sardis • 5580 Vedder Road, unit 200 Chilliwack
- Squamish • 1257 Commercial Way
- Airdrie • 2821 Main Street SW, unit 101
- Deerfoot Meadows • 9 Heritage Gate SE
- Beltline • 1436 8th Street SW
- Baseline Village • 222 Baseline Road, Unit 100
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Gluten Free Restaurants and Stores
- Queen Street Bakery on ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’September 16, 2020 - 12:27 pm
- Nutritional Deficiencies Common in Gluten-Free DietSeptember 14, 2020 - 11:01 am
- Celiac Disease Linked with Increased IBS & Constipation Risk in ChildrenSeptember 14, 2020 - 10:29 am
- Victoria’s Virtuous Pie – Pizza & Ice Cream ImpressesSeptember 11, 2020 - 11:27 am
- Janet Bolton, Incoming President of the CCA on ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’September 9, 2020 - 1:46 pm
all-day 10% Student Discount Every Day @ Pepper's Foods
10% Student Discount Every Day @ Pepper's Foods
Sep 21 all-day
University & College Students – enjoy 10% off EVERY DAY with provision of student ID card. Some restrictions apply. No discount on sale items. A bustling market just steps away from the University of Victoria[...]
12:00 am Bake My Day @ Cow-Op Marketplace
Bake My Day @ Cow-Op Marketplace
Sep 21 @ 12:00 am – 11:45 pm
Apart from carrying retailers, the best way to get Bake My Day to you in the Cowichan Valley/ Ladysmith / Mill Bay / Sahtlam area is through Cowichan Co-op Marketplace (Cow-op). All of Bake My[...]
12:00 am Taco Revolution – IXIM Tortillas @ Cow-Op Marketplace
Taco Revolution – IXIM Tortillas @ Cow-Op Marketplace
Sep 21 @ 12:00 am – 11:45 pm
If you like the fixings from Taco Revolution’s 100% Gluten-Free Food Truck, here’s your chance to have their Mexican spices, salsas, bean dips, mole, and of course corn tortillas and taco fillings delivered to your[...]
11:00 am Gluten-Free Buffet @ Royal Spice Victoria
Gluten-Free Buffet @ Royal Spice Victoria
Sep 21 @ 11:00 am – 3:00 pm
Enjoy a delicious gluten-free Northern Indian buffet from 11am to 3pm, 7 days per week for just $13.99! Guaranteed to satisfy. You can also order your favourite East Indian dishes from their comprehensive menu –[...]
11:00 am Taco Revolution Food Truck @ Red Arrow Brewing
Taco Revolution Food Truck @ Red Arrow Brewing
Sep 21 @ 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays, ind Taco Revolution 100% Gluten-Free Food Truck parked outside Red Arrow Brewing (5255 Chaster Road) for their famous tacos at Red Arrow Brewery from 12-5pm but hours can vary. Call[...]