REAL FOOD, MADE FRESH, WITH FIRE.
Southeast Asian street food, made fresh for westcoast tastes. Noodlebox’s bold dishes start with delicious and nutritious ingredients because they believe real food is at the heart of great food. Noodlebox prides itself on trusted transparency – premium ingredients, ethically raised protein, MSG-free, sustainable practices, farm-to-plate and committed to community.
Dishes are made fresh, and can be easily customized. Please let them know when ordering what your specific dietary needs are.
Can be made VEGAN
Can be made GLUTEN-FREE.
- Standard Protocol – every wok is scrubbed by hand, every time.
- Gluten-Free Protocol – let staff know your dietary preferences or intolerances and the chef’s station will be re-set with fresh utensils, cloths and squeaky-clean hands.
Choose your box, choose your protein, choose your spice level.
- Victoria • Shelbourne • Douglas • Uptown • Langford
- Nanaimo • Port Place • Metral Station
- Duncan • Trunk Road
- Courtenay • Ryan Rd
- Port Alberni • Johnson Rd
Vancouver & Lower Mainland
- Abbotsford • 2455 West Railway Street
- Gastown • 108 West Hastings
- Homer • 839 Homer Street
- Kitsilano • 1867 West 4th Avenue
- Morgan Crossing • 15785 Croydon Drive, unit 110
- Port Coquitlam • 863 Village Drive Unit 150
- Sardis • 5580 Vedder Road, unit 200 Chilliwack
- Squamish • 1257 Commercial Way
- Airdrie • 2821 Main Street SW, unit 101
- Deerfoot Meadows • 9 Heritage Gate SE
- Beltline • 1436 8th Street SW
- Baseline Village • 222 Baseline Road, Unit 100
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Gluten Free Restaurants and Stores
- Celiac Scene August Round Up on ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’August 5, 2020 - 10:35 am
- Introducing chef Pola GranolaAugust 5, 2020 - 8:54 am
- Changes in Wheat Gluten Cause of Celiac Disease?August 4, 2020 - 1:35 pm
- O’Doughs Delivers on Gluten-Free DeliciousnessAugust 4, 2020 - 11:24 am
- The Celiac Scene E-News | August 2020July 29, 2020 - 8:23 pm
all-day 10% Senior Discount – Tuesdays &... @ Pepper's Foods
10% Senior Discount – Tuesdays &... @ Pepper's Foods
Aug 5 all-day
Seniors enjoy 10% off – Tuesdays & Wednesdays Some restrictions apply. No discount on sale items. The health and safety of Pepper’s Foods’ staff, customers and community is their foremost concern. Beginning Monday, April 13,[...]
all-day 10% Student Discount Every Day @ Pepper's Foods
10% Student Discount Every Day @ Pepper's Foods
Aug 5 all-day
University & College Students – enjoy 10% off EVERY DAY with provision of student ID card. Some restrictions apply. No discount on sale items. A bustling market just steps away from the University of Victoria[...]
all-day Gluten-Free Summer Camps @ KOB Gluten-Free Baking
Gluten-Free Summer Camps @ KOB Gluten-Free Baking
Aug 5 all-day
Gluten-Free Summer Camp! 5 weeks of Baking Videos & Recipes by Gluten Free KOB! Ice-Cream Sandwiches • Cookie Monster Cupcakes • Banana Loaf • Pavlova • Chocolate Cookies. Fun for Everyone! Learn more and /[...]
11:00 am Gluten-Free Buffet @ Royal Spice Victoria
Gluten-Free Buffet @ Royal Spice Victoria
Aug 5 @ 11:00 am – 3:00 pm
Enjoy a delicious gluten-free Northern Indian buffet from 11am to 3pm, 7 days per week for just $13.99! Guaranteed to satisfy. You can also order your favourite East Indian dishes from their comprehensive menu –[...]
12:00 pm Dine-in, Take-out or Door Dash D... @ Six Mile Pub
Dine-in, Take-out or Door Dash D... @ Six Mile Pub
Aug 5 @ 12:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Six Mile Pub Believes in Great Food that Happens to be Gluten Free! The 160 year-old View Royal pub that served the Gold Rush has set the gold standard for gluten free! Pub fare created[...]