Place Category: Featured Restaurant
Crows Restaurant is a family-style casual diner that offers a mostly gluten-free menu. Items are either gluten free or can be adapted to gluten-free. Only a few items can’t be made celiac friendly. Just ask your server!
Crows’ deep fryer is dedicated gluten-free so you can have your way with their fries, poutine, hearty breakfasts to sumptuous dinners.
Find Crows Restaurant right next door to the Ramada Inn at 123 Gorge Road East at Albany Street. Plenty of free parking. Accessible.
Open 7 days per week 7am to 9:30 pm
- Breakfast Menu – served Monday to Thursday 7 am – 11 am and Friday to Sunday 7 am – 2:30 pm
- Includes Gluten-Free French Toast & Pancakes to order. Please allow for additional prep time.
- Lunch Menu – served Monday to Thursday 11 am – 1:30 pm and Friday to Sunday 7 am – 2:30 pm
- Dinner Menu – served between 5 pm and 9:30 pm – 7 Days a week
More than great gluten-free food, Crows Restaurant offers entertainment, arts and even date nights!
Every Tuesday – Music Night – 7-9:30pm
- Open Mike Night for Singer Songwriters
First Saturday Night & Third Thursdays – Paint Nite – starting 6:30 pm
- Discover a different nite out! Paint and party with friends at Crows Restaurant