In celebration of seven years in business and
the great celiac community who have supported Cascadia Gluten-Free Foods,
every online order in placed in December will include two FREE granola bars.
Choose Cascadia Gluten-Free, Oat-Free Granola – made in Vancouver by a mom who cares.
Come say “Hi” in person at the Gluten-Free Expo and Specialty Food Show, January 14 & 15 at the Vancouver Convention Centre.
A half-cup serving provides 16% of daily protein, 15% of fibre, 12% of iron and loads of B vitamins and trace minerals. The good fats come from coconut, nuts and seeds and just a little bit from pure olive oil. With yogurt and fruit it’s a breakfast that lasts.
And YES! It’s gluten-free. Ingredients have been sourced carefully, then prepared and baked in a gluten-free commercial kitchen. Just to make sure, it has been tested using ELISA technology. It’s safe!
My favourite way to enjoy Cascadia Gluten-Free Granola is by the handful – right out of the bag! A more restrained consumer may have sufficient quantities left over to give this oat-free, gluten-free brand a go in any number of permutations! Make every ounce last!
- Mixed with yogurt and fruit at breakfast
- Use as a topping for a baked apple!
- Apply liberally to your favourite ice cream!
- Add to your favourite gluten-free muffin recipe
- Bake it in – or as a topping on – gluten-free bread
- Make granola bars with just 3 ingredients: honey, peanut butter and chocolate!
- Roll bananas in granola and freeze
- Top a salad with it
- Toss it with (gluten-free) oatmeal for a crunchy twist
- Add it to smoothies
- Soften it up with heated milk and let sit. Devour
- Use instead of bread crumbs for stuffing
- Crush and roll chicken in it before baking
- Eat straight-up with Royal Nuts Gluten-Free Nuts, Seeds & Dried Fruit as add-ins
- Make a new gluten-free friend! Pour Cascadia into decorative a cellophane bag and tie with ribbon.
Cascadia Gluten-Free Granola has received the endorsement of the Victoria and Vancouver Chapters of Canadian Celiac Association