Having to turn down well-intentioned family member’s gluten free food or interrogate family members or friends on the ingredients used to make a gluten free dish, is by far, the most dreaded conversation a celiac will encounter. Am I right? I know this topic tops the list for me, hands down, for sure.
- Introducing chef Pola GranolaSeptember 17, 2021 - 2:00 pm
- CCA Virtual Conference is Coming Up on ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’September 15, 2021 - 3:08 pm
- Celiac Kid Stuff – Stickers, Wristbands & Magnets for Kids, Parents & CaregiversSeptember 9, 2021 - 1:59 pm
- Gnu Santé gnubees Nutritional Beverage SnacksSeptember 9, 2021 - 11:18 am
- Camp Davern Sleep-Away Camp on ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’September 8, 2021 - 3:32 pm