Having to turn down well-intentioned family member’s gluten free food or interrogate family members or friends on the ingredients used to make a gluten free dish, is by far, the most dreaded conversation a celiac will encounter. Am I right? I know this topic tops the list for me, hands down, for sure.
- Celiac Scene June Round Up on ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’June 3, 2020 - 10:06 am
- Gluten Free KOB – Online Baking ClassesJune 1, 2020 - 12:48 pm
- CORN THINS June 2020 Recipe IdeasJune 1, 2020 - 10:00 am
- The Celiac Scene E-News | June 2020May 31, 2020 - 5:42 pm
- Feeling Well with Celiac Disease on ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’May 28, 2020 - 10:53 am