The Celiac Scene has a fresh, new look – and even better functionality! Featuring the restaurants that we celiacs trust and our favorite places to shop, the Celiac Scene showcases the great gluten-free life we live – and love – here in Victoria, Vancouver Island and the Gulf Islands!
Huge Thank You to Rosarnach Web Design, SEO, PPC
• Breaking news on gluten-free sales and specials across the Island
• Recipes galore for endless gluten-free inspiration
• Celiac communiques – in support of celiacs – always!
• Restaurant arrivals and seasonal menus
• Brand new products, made right here on Vancouver Island!
Do you like your gluten-free food fast? The Celiac curates – and keeps up to date – links to the locations and the gluten-free commitments of more than 300 fast-food chains on Vancouver Island, across Canada and in the United States. Just be sure to bring your Gluten Free License to Dine wherever you go.
Check our Gluten-Free Events Calendar for store tours, gluten-free tastings, farmers’ markets and food fairs. We can even hook you up with other Gluten-Free Foodies! New to the diet or new to town, The Celiac Scene tells you where to go and what to do, no matter where you are!
Best of all – it goes both ways! Share your news or reviews about the restaurants we recommend and be a part of making Vancouver Island the best place on earth for the gluten free to be!!
Celiac Rockstar, Ethan in Campbell River offers us his tribute to Gluten-Free Paradise with The Celiac Scene Shuffle! Ethan, this website is for you!
- A Child’s Diagnosis on ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’February 24, 2021 - 4:24 pm
- Microneedle Patch – Non-Invasive Biomarker May be Way of the FutureFebruary 23, 2021 - 1:13 pm
- Tip of the Iceberg on ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’February 17, 2021 - 1:59 pm
- Medical Inertia to Blame for Delayed / Missed Celiac Disease DiagnosesFebruary 16, 2021 - 2:36 pm
- STUDY: Test Could Preclude Gluten Challenge in Some Patients Who Have Already Gone Gluten FreeFebruary 11, 2021 - 12:04 pm