The Celiac Scene has a fresh, new look – and even better functionality! Featuring the restaurants that we celiacs trust and our favorite places to shop, the Celiac Scene showcases the great gluten-free life we live – and love – here in Victoria, Vancouver Island and the Gulf Islands!
Huge Thank You to Rosarnach Web Design, SEO, PPC
• Breaking news on gluten-free sales and specials across the Island
• Recipes galore for endless gluten-free inspiration
• Celiac communiques – in support of celiacs – always!
• Restaurant arrivals and seasonal menus
• Brand new products, made right here on Vancouver Island!
Do you like your gluten-free food fast? The Celiac curates – and keeps up to date – links to the locations and the gluten-free commitments of more than 300 fast-food chains on Vancouver Island, across Canada and in the United States. Just be sure to bring your Gluten Free License to Dine wherever you go.
Check our Gluten-Free Events Calendar for store tours, gluten-free tastings, farmers’ markets and food fairs. We can even hook you up with other Gluten-Free Foodies! New to the diet or new to town, The Celiac Scene tells you where to go and what to do, no matter where you are!
Best of all – it goes both ways! Share your news or reviews about the restaurants we recommend and be a part of making Vancouver Island the best place on earth for the gluten free to be!!
Celiac Rockstar, Ethan in Campbell River offers us his tribute to Gluten-Free Paradise with The Celiac Scene Shuffle! Ethan, this website is for you!
- Gluten Free Certification with BRCGS on ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’June 9, 2021 - 10:53 am
- The Celiac Disease Rash – What to Know About This Itchy ConditionJune 8, 2021 - 4:21 pm
- Badgut.org Gastrointestinal Society | A Resource for Celiac DiseaseJune 7, 2021 - 1:51 pm
- Canadian Digestive Health Foundation | Celiac Disease ResourceJune 7, 2021 - 12:26 pm
- Study Makes Case for Mass Screening of Children for Celiac DiseaseJune 6, 2021 - 2:26 pm