1. Balsamic Hummus Salad Dressing: Whisk 5 Tbsp. hummus, 4 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar, 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, 1 tsp. garlic powder, sea salt and pepper, to taste in a small bowl until combined and serve.
2. Miso Ginger Salad Dressing: Puree 1/2 cup chickpea miso paste, 3 Tbsp. honey, 3 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar, 3 Tbsp. sesame oil, 3 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh ginger, juice of 1 large lemon in a blender until smooth and serve.
3. Cumin Tahini Salad Dressing: Puree 2 Tbsp. tahini, pinch ground cumin, 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice, 1 Tbsp. water, 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil, 4 Tbsp. honey, sea salt, pepper pinch cayenne pepper in a blender until smooth. Add more water if needed. Serve.
4. Creamy Avocado Salad Dressing: Puree 1 pitted, peeled and chopped avocado, 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil, juice of 1 lime, 3 Tbsp. freshly squeezed orange juice, 2 chives, 1 Tbsp. finely chopped cilantro, sea salt and pepper to taste in a blender until smooth and serve.
5. Lemon Herb Creamy Salad Dressing: Puree 1/2 cup hemp hearts, juice of 1 lemon, 4 chives, 1 Tbsp. chopped dill, 1 small garlic clove, 1 Tbsp. chopped cilantro, sea salt and pepper to taste in a blender until smooth. Add more water if needed. Serve.
Thanks to Amie Valpone, Culinary Nutrition Expert; Editor-in-Chief, TheHealthyApple.com