https://theceliacscene.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/emotional-anxiety-celiac-disease-1.jpg 356 323 Ellen Bayens /wp-content/uploads/2014/12/TheCeliacSceneLogo-575X156.jpg Ellen Bayens2017-02-26 14:16:302017-02-26 14:24:45Celiac Counsellor's Corner - Sherry Scheideman, RCC
- COMMENT: I’ve always been a very anxious person, and now that I’ve been diagnosed with celiac disease, I’m wondering if the celiac disease has something to do with it.
https://theceliacscene.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/gluten-free-peer-pressure-copy.jpg 357 323 Ellen Bayens /wp-content/uploads/2014/12/TheCeliacSceneLogo-575X156.jpg Ellen Bayens2017-02-20 12:00:392017-02-21 19:20:27Celiac Counsellor's Corner - Sherry Scheideman, RCC
- ISSUE: My travel companions pressure me to make quick decisions and take risks when I need a snack from a convenience store. I feel hurt and disrespected.
https://theceliacscene.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/sherry-scheideman-celiac-counsellor.jpg 357 323 Ellen Bayens /wp-content/uploads/2014/12/TheCeliacSceneLogo-575X156.jpg Ellen Bayens2017-02-13 15:20:022017-02-17 17:22:35Celiac Counsellor's Corner - Sherry Scheideman, RCC
- To the celiac who sometimes can’t stand herself because she gets so irritable when her pain and other symptoms worsen and she finds that she is not the positive person she used to be
https://theceliacscene.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Sherry-Scheideman-Counselour-2.jpg 357 323 Ellen Bayens /wp-content/uploads/2014/12/TheCeliacSceneLogo-575X156.jpg Ellen Bayens2017-02-06 14:34:492017-02-17 17:33:53Celiac Counsellor's Corner – Sherry Scheideman RCC
- My 9 yr old was diagnosed end of June, and all our meals became gluten free, and snacks etc. separate toasters, butter and the like. I felt bad when the few times we ate out, my boy had few choices from the menu, so I decided to join him so he wasn’t alone, and have been completely gluten free since Sept. 1st. I wouldn’t dare think of eating wheat period. I made a commitment to support him, and I will never look back. He keeps things inside but has transitioned well, checking labels and avoiding things with gluten, and avoiding foods even when he wasn’t sure. But I know he wishes he wasn’t celiac … Marianne
https://theceliacscene.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Sherry-Scheideman-Counselour-2.jpg 357 323 Ellen Bayens /wp-content/uploads/2014/12/TheCeliacSceneLogo-575X156.jpg Ellen Bayens2017-01-30 15:44:052017-02-17 17:28:23Celiac Counsellor's Corner
- My daughter’s biopsy results come back in a couple of weeks to confirm Celiac, but I’m already stressed as to how to feed her, especially the worry of cross contamination. I’m also worried about how she will handle it. I’m hoping going gluten free will help, and not overwhelm her more than she already is.