Enjoy Rawthentic Eatery’s Rotating Specials Every Day of the Week! Always Raw, Dairy-Free & Vegan!
This week’s special – Buy any Meal, Juice or Smoothie and get an additional Smoothie for 50% off.
January Special – Make a Major Health Shift
20% off the 3 day Juice Cleanse (Reg $112.50 on for $89.99)
- 4 – 14oz reg sized juices of your choice with a shot of wheatgrass each day.
25% off the 7 Day Food Cleanse will be on for 25% off (Reg $266 on for $199.99).
- a juice and shot of wheatgrass in the morning along with two meals for the rest of the day.
Our staff are available to help you out. if you want more details.
Check out Bulk Order Desserts on special … an in-store order sheet is available near the till.
New store hours for the cooler months:
- Victoria: Mon-Fri 8:30 – 7:30 • Sat 9:30 – 7:30 • Sun 10 – 7
- Courtenay: Mon-Fri 8:30 – 7:00 • Sat 10 – 6 • Sun 10 – 7
- Parksville: Mon-Sat 9 – 7
VICTORIA Rawthentic Eatery is pleased to announce a partnership with ‘Skip the Dishes!’ If you you live in the Victoria area you can order food and have it deliver to your work place, home or even while you are waiting in a line up just about anywhere in their delivery radius for a small fee! If you spend $20 or more, the delivery is FREE. If it is your first time using skip the dish, put HUNGRY into the promo code and you will get a $7 credit on your first order (min $15 order).
COURTENAY Rawthentic Eatery – Enjoy healthy happy food to you at your work place, home or if you are stuck in a line up. All you have to do is call Rawthentic at 250-338-0571, order your food and before you know it, it’s time to eat healthy, delicious food. There is a delivery fee of $4.50 for this service BUT if you order $35 or more in food the delivery fee is FREE. Stuck at work and want a smoothie but don’t have enough time to drive and get it, no problem, just talk a handful of your co-workers into getting a smoothie too and we will deliver them to you for FREE. At home and vegging out to a good series but also have a craving for some veggies…no problem…hit pause and call Rawthentic. Whatever your situation is, we can be there for you.
NEW Location! Parksville! Rawthentic’s great gluten-free, dairy-free, raw, vegan food can now be found at 144 Morison Avenue. (250) 586-4406 Learn more here.
Rawthentic has created a CLEANSE GUIDE BOOK and is making it available for FREE. 10 pages of exclusive information will help you make transitional changes with your diet. Tips on how to detoxify comfortably, how to snack properly, and how to heal (lose weight) without compromise.
Email [email protected] with ‘Please Send the Guide Book’ in the subject line and it will be emailed to you.
At both of our locations, Courtenay and Victoria, we are introducing our new website, and with that we are beginning an excellent online grocery shopping experience.
How it works:
- STEP 1 – You Pre-order and pre-pay
- STEP 2 – We add your request to our next order.
- STEP 3 – We contact you once it has arrived and pass on substantial savings.
Click here to learn about Rawthentic Eatery’s Bulk Grocery Program (scroll down for poster)
Follow Rawthentic’s Facebook Page to be the first to know about their weekly specials!
VIEW RAWTHENTIC’S MENU HERE or scroll down (selection may vary)
- ON THE RUN? Choose from a variety of dishes made fresh daily ready-to-go to make your trip into Rawthentic faster. REAL! FOOD! FAST!
• Click here to learn about Rawthentic Eatery’s Bulk Grocery Program (scroll down for poster)
• Shop Rawthentic’s Online Store for Victoria • Shop Rawthentic’s Online Store for Courtenay
• Visit Rawthentic in Courtenay • Visit Rawthentic in Victoria
• Instagram • Facebook • Website
- Everything is made fresh in house with real food … no fillers, preservatives or refined food.
- Sauces are made fresh every day using nuts, seeds, cold pressed olive oil and hemp as their base.
- Wraps are made in-house, dehydrated at 115˚ to keep enzymes alive and made with only ground flax and vegetables.
- Rawthentic’s almond mylk is made fresh every day.
- Most of the to-go containers, straws, cutlery are made with corn so they are biodegradable.
- Apple juice is cold pressed and unpasteurized – in other words, juiced right off the tree.
- Rawthentic smoothie boosters are real, unprocessed super foods: chia (perfect anti-oxidant and intestinal cleanser), hemp hearts (big protein boost), goji (anti-oxidant and high in protein), acai (high anti-oxidant and energy boost), maca (energy boost)
- Count on Rawthentic’s raw food catering service for your important occasion – social or business – for up to 200 guests for weddings, birthdays, dinner parties and corporate events. See what our inspiring, healthy, eye-catching raw food can bring to your event from wedding and birthday cakes or any other raw delight that you can think of! Get in touch with their knowledgeable raw food experts. Learn more …
About the Owner
- Not only is Bill Hadikin the owner of Rawthentic – he’s their best customer. He has been enjoying vegan raw food since 2004 when he went through a personal journey discovering health in his life. He lost over 50lbs of weight in the process while feeling amazing. “Don’t just eat it ‘cause it tastes good … learn why it is good for you at the same time.” Learn more …
- Coconut Water, Acai, Goji, Chia, Dates, Spinach, Blueberries, Lemon
- GLOWING GODDESS
- Apple Juice, Hemp, Dates, Banana, Vanilla, Sour Cherry, Raspberries
- Apple Juice, Dates, Pear, Kale, Ginger,Raspberry
- Coconut Water, Spirulina, Chia, Hemp, Dates, Spinach, Blueberries
- BERRY BUNNY
- Carrot Juice Blackberry, Hemp, Vanilla, Dates, Banana
- MANGO LIME ZINGER
- Apple Juice, Dates, Banana, Mango, Spinach, Lime, Ginger
- HAWAIIAN SUNSET
- Apple Juice, Coconut, Chia, Dates, Strawberries & Pineapple
- BEET TREAT
- Beets, Carrot, Apple, Ginger, Lemon
- LOVE & LIGHT
- Orange, Lemon, Apple, Ginger, Turmeric
- GREEN & CLEAN
- Kale, Cukes, Celery, Ginger, Apple, Lemon
- SKINNY DIP
- Apple, Pear, Lemon, Ginger
- WHEATGRASS COCKTAIL
- Apple, Carrot, Wheatgrass
- Add Kambucha to any juice for free!
- MEDITERANEAN QUINOA SALAD
- Quinoa, spinach, tomatoes, Kalamata olives beets, peppers, balsamic vinaigrette
- CHIC’UN CAEZAR SALAD
- Romaine, Chic`un` patty, caezar dressing, brazil nut parm and garlic bread
- RAWTHENTIC SALAD
- Spring Mix, carrots, beets, tomatoes, cukes, peppers, sprouts, hemp, Balsamic dressing
- PAD THAI SALAD
- Zucchini and kelp noodles, almonds, greens cashews, peppers, almond Thai dressing
- FIESTA SALAD
- Romaine, mixed hemp dressing, tomato, pepper, falafel, nacho nut cheese, olives
- BUILD YOUR OWN BASIC SALAD
- Base, 3 toppings and dressing of choice
- WARRIOR WRAP
- Falafel, beet, carrot, sprout, spring mix, cashew hummus, mixed dressing
- AVOCADO SANDWICH WRAP
- Creamy cashew dill dressing, cucumbers, tomato, sprout, spring mix, avocado, salt, pepper, cayenne
- CHIPOTLE BURRITO WRAP
- Romaine, Chipotle veggies, peppers, brown basmati rice tomato, and pumpkin taco meat spread
- PESTO CHIC’UN WRAP
- Pesto, sundried tomato, chic’un’ patty, cucumbers, spring mix, Caesar dressing
- GREEK WRAP
- Wrap, Tzatziki, quinoa, falafel, tomato, spinach, olives, cucumbers, peppers
- CURRY WRAP
- Creamy dill, brown basmati rice, falafel ball, spinach, marinated veggies, curry sauce, tomatoes
- GODDESS BOWL
- Basmati, spring mix, peppers, tomatoes, carrots, beets, sprouts, sesame dressing
- NAMASTE BOWL
- Basmati rice, spring mix, curry veggies, tomatoes, carrots, curry sauce, Creamy Dill Kale chip crumble
- CLEANSE SALAD
- Spring Mix, carrots, beets, tomatoes, cukes, peppers, sprouts, hemp, Balsamic dressing
- TSAMURAI BOWL
- Basmati rice, Chic’un patty, spring mix, teriyaki veggies, teriyaki dressing, carrots, red peppers, sesame seeds
- CARRIBA BOWL
- Basmati rice, romaine, chipotle veggies, Chipotle sauce, avocado, tomatoes, carrots, kale chip crumble
- PORTABELLA PESTO PASTA BOWL
- Zucchini noodles, walnut meatballs, tomatoes walnut pesto, spinach, brazil nut parm, chives
Rawthentic Desserts! Let the pictures speak for themselves!
Is wheatgrass okay for celiacs?
The Canadian Celiac Association advises, “Wheat grass doesn’t contain any gluten protein and it is usually harvested before any seeds develop. The concern has always been that their might be seeds accidentally mixed in. Some manufacturers have started to test their products and can produce wheat or barley grass in a way that is not contaminated with gluten. Look for a product that is marked “gluten free” to be sure the manufacturer has considered the issue.”
Anyone tuned into Vancouver Island’s gluten-free dining scene has heard the call of Union Street Grill & Grotto’s amazing celiac-friendly menu – with its extensive selection of gluten-free appetizers, entrees and desserts.
Union Street Grill’s recipe is simple and effective – provide the Comox Valley with three essential ingredients! Good Food, Good Drinks and Good Times!
Reserve: 250-897-0081 • 477 5th Street in Courtenay
SUNDAYS AFTER 5PM: Kids’ meals are $2 off. Seniors receive a 10% discount. Frequent Diners earn double points!
A must-visit destination for anyone who loves fabulous baking in general!
(Closed Sundays, Mondays & Stat Holidays)
Wild Poppy offers daily discounts on savoury breakfasts and light lunches with soup, baguettes. Wild Poppy is everything you could ask for in a deli – all from documented to be gluten-free, peanut-free ingredients. Find Wild Poppy just one quick block off the Trans Canada Highway 1 in Ladysmith – turn left at the Buller Street lights.
Hours: Tues-Fri 8-5 Sat 8-4 Closed Sundays, Mondays & Stat Holidays
Wild Poppy Facebook Page
Testimonial: “We had Madeline’s cousin visiting from Halifax for a couple weeks. When we toured them up to Chemainus/Ladysmith all eight of us (one celiac) enjoyed a delicious meal at Wild Poppy. We had to have take out as the restaurant was full. Wonderful to see.”
As co-owners of the Old Town (Wheat) Bakery at 510 1st Avenue in Ladysmith, Vancouver Island, Kate Cram and husband Geoff could easily be considered local celebrities! As an ‘Associate with the Culinary Institute of America‘ who also undertook to certify as a Red Seal Baker in Canada, Kate is truly baker’s baker!
Two children later, Kate and Geoff’s young sons began to experience persistent health issues that had them resorting to a gluten-free diet in search of relief. The improvement was nothing short of remarkable and a heads up to Kate that gluten may be taking a toll on her own health. The couple found themselves at a professional and personal cross roads with Kate contemplating the end of a career she loved, and their children unable to set foot within the family business.
That’s how Wild Poppy Bakery and Bistro was born!
ORDER NOW! – Order weekly between Sunday 5pm – Thursday 11am. FREE delivery every Sunday. $80 minimum.
Way Of Life Foods A.K.A “Wolf” is a freshly prepared weekly 100% gluten-free meal prep delivery service. We make it easy, so you don’t have to make it at all! Order for the week from our gluten-free and refined sugar-free menu, offering healthy and affordable homestyle meals, conveniently ready to re-heat and eat. Excellent variety and flexibility with easy online ordering and FREE delivery every Sunday! Eat Better, Feel Better, Live Better. Learn more …
How it Works – Watch the video!
- Order Online Sunday 5pm – Thursday 11am
- FREE Delivery Every Sunday
- Meals – Delivered fresh for the week (Stored in fridge up to 7 days)
- Free delivery every Sunday. Your delivery time may vary, however, should continue to be around the same each week/delivery. As we grow, delivery info may be subject to change but we will always do our best to keep you informed. If you would like to know an approx. eta. for an upcoming delivery, please contact us the day before (Saturday) delivery. Learn more …
“There is only one way to make the perfect tortilla … by hand!” Authentically Mexican and locally-produced right here on Vancouver Island from organic, non-GMO corn can be found at the Comox Valley Farmers’ Market at the Native Son’s Hall every Saturday from 9am to 1pm.
Abuelo’s Corn Tortillas are produced with pride in the Comox Valley from carefully selected, organic, non-GMO corn flour and tested well water, in a 100% gluten-free facility. Hand-cut and flavored with real beets, garlic and / or habenaro chilies for a taste experience like no other.
Find Abuelo’s year round at the Comox Valley Farmer’s Market and at Abuelo’s Factory Outlet in Courtenay where you can purchase specialty flavors (cinnamon) or salsa verdes so fresh – and without preservatives – that no retailer can stock them! Tune into their tastings here.
Abuelo’s Foods are available at the following Island retailers:
COMOX VALLEY, CAMPBELL RIVER, AND SURROUNDING ISLANDS.
* Edible Island (Courtenay)
* Atlas Cafe (Courtenay)
* Avenue Bistro (Comox)
* Union St. Grill & Grotto (Courtenay)
* Hen & Hog (Courtenay)
* Seeds Natural Food Market (Cumberland)
* Waverley Hotel (Cumberland)
* Biblio Taco (Cumberland)
* Roy’s Towne Pub ( Royston)
* Riptide Pub (Campbell River)
* Healthyway Natural Foods (Campbell River)
* Discovery Foods (Black creek & Willow Point)
* Yellow Dog Trading (Quadra)
* Cortes Natural Food Co-Op (Cortes)
* Cortes Market (Cortes)
* Hornby Island Co-Op (Hornby)
* Denman Island General Store (Denman)
* Sointula Co-Op (Sointula)
* Coho Joe (Sointula)
* Chopping Block (Powell River)
QUALICUM TO VICTORIA.
* Weinberg’s Good Food (Buckley Bay)
* Heaven on Earth (Qualicum)
* Trail’s End (Errington)
* Springford Farm Market (Nanoose Bay)
* Pomme Natural Market (Nanaimo)
* Chemainus Health Food Store (Chemainus)
* Wild Poppy Bistro (Ladysmith)
* Old Town Bakery (Ladysmith)
* Community Farm Store (Duncan)
* Nature Spirit Earth Market (Gabriola)
* Fairway Market (Nanaimo)
* Niagara Market (Victoria)
* Red Barn Market (All locations in Victoria)
* Market on Millstream (Victoria)
* Market on Yates (Victoria)
* Lifestyle Market (Victoria)
* Local General Store (Victoria)
* SPUD.ca (Victoria)
* Fairway Market (All locations in Victoria)
The Celiac Scene™ is your premier resource for fabulous gluten-free living in Victoria, Vancouver Island & the Gulf Islands. Owned & operated by celiacs, we guide you to restaurants we trust and local gluten-free products we love! We even tell you where to purchase them, at the very best prices. Enjoy national ‘celiac’ news, local reviews and non-stop gluten-free event notices. The Celiac Scene is your gateway to Gluten-Free Paradise!