Pizza Cheese Buns! So easy to make! Perfect recipe for anyone new to gluten free – including kids! Read more
Navigating the gluten-free flour world can be a huge learning experience – and definitely an ongoing one – if you are converting wheat flour favourites into gluten free, delicious counterparts. This recipe for Gluten-Free Double Chocolate Brownies get the thumbs up from friends and family!
Gluten free baking is an art. One that needs trial and error and a lot of practice. Selena shares some of her favourite tried and true recipes, tips, and tricks so you can embark on gluten-free holiday baking with success! Read more
Young kids like variety in their lunches. Little bit of this, little bit of that, bite here, nibble there … you get the picture. A little creativity with simple, whole foods can sometimes be all that is needed to jazz up the old lunchbox routine and encourage little ones to eat a little bit more.
If anyone is a fast cook in the kitchen, it’s me. And, of course, I like to make healthy, tasty, and always gluten free food! I do love to spend time cooking and baking as I find it relaxing. But nowadays with a new baby, fast, healthy and delicious is the goal for our meals. So, here are some of my favorite, gluten free convenience foods that I use all the time to make dinner appear on the table in no time flat.
For those suffering from celiac disease, dried plums can help close the nutritional gap in many ways by improving bone and digestive health and managing blood sugar levels. Delicious too, in Selena’s Gluten Free Dark Chocolate and Dried Plum Energy Bars!
This smoothie is packed with immune boosting foods such as ginger and kefir so it is perfect for the fall and winter season to help prevent the cold and flu.
On a gluten free diet, but still feel unwell? Tip the scales in favor of better digestion and vitality!
- 3 Reasons You May Feel Tired on the Gluten-Free Diet by Selena De Vries, RDJanuary 22, 2020 - 1:09 pm
- The Mystery & Magic of Gluten-Free Flours on ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’January 22, 2020 - 11:12 am
- 2020 Vancouver Island Gluten-Free Fish, Chips & Onion Rings List!January 22, 2020 - 6:35 am
- Kids with Celiac Disease Report Lower Health-Related Quality of LifeJanuary 20, 2020 - 1:25 pm
- Converting a Kitchen to Gluten Free on ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’January 16, 2020 - 11:55 am