This smoothie is packed with immune boosting foods such as ginger and kefir so it is perfect for the fall and winter season to help prevent the cold and flu.
On a gluten free diet, but still feel unwell? Tip the scales in favor of better digestion and vitality!
Fall is the perfect time to dig into root crops and cabbages. Spice up these nutritional power houses with herbs for delicious stews, soups and casseroles on cloudy or rainy days.
- GFCO Study Provides Industry Guidance in the Use of Visual Examination to Determine the Safety of Oats and other GrainsFebruary 21, 2018 - 2:07 pm
- Selena De Vries, RD Shares 10 Gluten-Free Foods That Always Fill Her Grocery BasketFebruary 21, 2018 - 10:41 am
- Sherry Scheideman, Celiac Counsellor, Appears on ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’February 21, 2018 - 9:48 am
- Gut Microbiota Trajectory in Infants May Predict Development of Celiac DiseaseFebruary 20, 2018 - 12:43 pm
- Schar Gluten-Free Launches New Products Across Canada!February 19, 2018 - 12:18 pm