For those suffering from celiac disease, dried plums can help close the nutritional gap in many ways by improving bone and digestive health and managing blood sugar levels. Delicious too, in Selena’s Gluten Free Dark Chocolate and Dried Plum Energy Bars!
This smoothie is packed with immune boosting foods such as ginger and kefir so it is perfect for the fall and winter season to help prevent the cold and flu.
On a gluten free diet, but still feel unwell? Tip the scales in favor of better digestion and vitality!
Fall is the perfect time to dig into root crops and cabbages. Spice up these nutritional power houses with herbs for delicious stews, soups and casseroles on cloudy or rainy days.
- Exclusive Online Sale: Okanagan Rawsome Chocolate Ginger Apple CrispsApril 19, 2018 - 11:41 am
- Start the Car When Stella’s Gluten-Free Perogies Are On Sale!April 19, 2018 - 9:04 am
- Gluten in Skincare & Make Up – Does it Matter for Celiacs?April 15, 2018 - 3:42 pm
- Gluten-Free Taco Lovers Unite at Union Street Grill in CourtenayApril 15, 2018 - 2:14 pm
- Are Celiacs Prone to Depression or Just More Likely To Seek Treatment?April 11, 2018 - 1:32 pm