For those suffering from celiac disease, dried plums can help close the nutritional gap in many ways by improving bone and digestive health and managing blood sugar levels. Delicious too, in Selena’s Gluten Free Dark Chocolate and Dried Plum Energy Bars!
This smoothie is packed with immune boosting foods such as ginger and kefir so it is perfect for the fall and winter season to help prevent the cold and flu.
On a gluten free diet, but still feel unwell? Tip the scales in favor of better digestion and vitality!
Fall is the perfect time to dig into root crops and cabbages. Spice up these nutritional power houses with herbs for delicious stews, soups and casseroles on cloudy or rainy days.
- Research Brief: Traits and Diet of Young Adults Who Value Gluten-Free FoodJune 19, 2018 - 2:43 pm
- An Uncommon Early Dermatological Manifestation of Childhood Coeliac DiseaseJune 19, 2018 - 2:16 pm
- Celiac Counsellor Sherry Scheideman Takes A Day Off From Celiac DiseaseJune 19, 2018 - 12:28 pm
- Teen Twins Triumph Over Celiac DiseaseJune 18, 2018 - 12:59 pm
- Is Rice Gluten Free? Not Necessarily!June 14, 2018 - 4:30 pm