For those suffering from celiac disease, dried plums can help close the nutritional gap in many ways by improving bone and digestive health and managing blood sugar levels. Delicious too, in Selena’s Gluten Free Dark Chocolate and Dried Plum Energy Bars!
This smoothie is packed with immune boosting foods such as ginger and kefir so it is perfect for the fall and winter season to help prevent the cold and flu.
On a gluten free diet, but still feel unwell? Tip the scales in favor of better digestion and vitality!
Fall is the perfect time to dig into root crops and cabbages. Spice up these nutritional power houses with herbs for delicious stews, soups and casseroles on cloudy or rainy days.
- ‘Gluten Free Weigh In’ Podcast – Week OneAugust 20, 2018 - 11:23 am
- Patients with Suspected NCGS Not Able to Identify When Challenged with GlutenAugust 20, 2018 - 10:20 am
- Bake My Day Teams Up with Cowichan Co-Op MarketplaceAugust 17, 2018 - 2:56 pm
- Treena Duncan, CCA President on ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’August 16, 2018 - 11:34 am
- Introducing ‘Gluten Free Weigh In’ PodcastAugust 16, 2018 - 9:35 am