Young kids like variety in their lunches. Little bit of this, little bit of that, bite here, nibble there … you get the picture. A little creativity with simple, whole foods can sometimes be all that is needed to jazz up the old lunchbox routine and encourage little ones to eat a little bit more.
If anyone is a fast cook in the kitchen, it’s me. And, of course, I like to make healthy, tasty, and always gluten free food! I do love to spend time cooking and baking as I find it relaxing. But nowadays with a new baby, fast, healthy and delicious is the goal for our meals. So, here are some of my favorite, gluten free convenience foods that I use all the time to make dinner appear on the table in no time flat.
For those suffering from celiac disease, dried plums can help close the nutritional gap in many ways by improving bone and digestive health and managing blood sugar levels. Delicious too, in Selena’s Gluten Free Dark Chocolate and Dried Plum Energy Bars!
This smoothie is packed with immune boosting foods such as ginger and kefir so it is perfect for the fall and winter season to help prevent the cold and flu.
On a gluten free diet, but still feel unwell? Tip the scales in favor of better digestion and vitality!
Fall is the perfect time to dig into root crops and cabbages. Spice up these nutritional power houses with herbs for delicious stews, soups and casseroles on cloudy or rainy days.
- Registered Dietitian Spills the Beans on Food Sensitivity TestingOctober 15, 2018 - 3:11 pm
- Travel Gluten Free Podcast Interviews Victoria’s The Celiac SceneOctober 15, 2018 - 2:12 pm
- Rawthentic Eatery Launches Delicious New Gluten-Free MenuOctober 12, 2018 - 9:45 am
- Dietitian Services by Celiac, Selena De Vries, RDOctober 11, 2018 - 3:13 pm
- O’Doughs Delivers on Gluten-Free DeliciousnessOctober 10, 2018 - 1:24 pm