Aaron signed up for bariatric surgery and ended up with a diagnosis of celiac disease! Go figure!
Told from the male perspective, you’ll enjoy Aaron’s sense of humour and his amazement at where he and his family are today!
About Gluten Free Weigh In
- Eating gluten free and trying to lose weight or just managing weight is a challenge. Sue Jennett and her co-hosts are all on different weight loss/management journeys with one thing in common – they are all committed to a gluten-free diet.
- Each week Sue checks in with her co-hosts about their individual journeys. Hopefully their successes and stumbles resonate with you, entertain you, provide you with ideas and and give you strength to continue on your own gluten-free journey to control your weight on a not-so-easy diet.
- Listen to the Introductory Trailer here.
- Moderator – Sue Jennett wants to be accountable for her weight loss plan that includes past weight loss surgery and a strong desire to stay healthy as she gets older. Listen to Sue’s journey here.
Diagnosed with celiac disease more than 20 years ago, Sue has operated a gluten-free bakery and hosted a gluten-free TV show. She currently hosts ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’ where she explores information, research, lifestyle issues and personal stories of individuals who have celiac disease or non-celiac gluten sensitivity.
Four years ago Sue had weight loss surgery, lost a lot of weight and gained back a little. She works hard every day to keep her weight under control.
- Subscribe for FREE to ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’ on iTunes
- Subscribe for FREE to ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’ on Google Music Play
- Visit ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’ Website
- Follow ‘Sue’s Gluten-Free Baking at Home’
- Follow Sue Jennett on YouTube
- Contact Sue HERE