Eating out is the most difficult part of living with celiac disease. Once you have been diagnosed with this chronic illness, eating out is forever changed. It will never be the same as it once was. This is an, unfortunate, stark reality check for those living with celiac. It sounds harsh, I know. But, it is true. There is no spontaneity with eating out anymore.
- Introducing Art of Slow Food Sourdough Pizza DoughJuly 21, 2021 - 9:43 pm
- Soaring Cost of Gluten-Free Ingredients Could Trigger Price Hikes and Reformulated RecipesJuly 18, 2021 - 3:13 pm
- Zoom into Gluten-Free Baking Classes on ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’July 17, 2021 - 4:43 pm
- Vancouver Island Gluten-Free Fish, Chips & Onion Rings List!July 13, 2021 - 4:39 am
- Are You Receiving Selena De Vries, RD’s Monthly Newsletter? Here’s Your Copy!July 8, 2021 - 2:32 pm