‘Q&A Tuesdays on Instagram’
Your chance to submit any questions you may have on nutrition, education or receive downright free advice! Fellow celiac and expert Gluten-Free Dietitian, Selena De Vries, RD, is eager to help! Ask by 4pm Pacific Time and get your answer the same day!
How it works!
1. Visit Selena’s profile at https://www.instagram.com/celiac_dietitian/
2. Click on her profile picture (screenshot 1)
3. Wait until you see the “ask me a question” sticker and then click it and type your question (screenshot 2)
4. Receive your answer by clicking through Selena’s stories i.e. the same spot where you entered your question
I’m Selena – THE CELIAC DIETITIAN
I operate an online private practice specializing in the dietary management of celiac disease and the gluten free diet. And, I’m celiac too.
As the go-to expert on everything gluten free, I help people master the gluten-free diet so they can live gluten free with more ease. I take the ‘complicated’ out of the gluten free diet, and give you the practical and realistic advice you need so you can still live your life!
- Does it feel like celiac disease is taking over your life?
- Do you want a solution that makes celiac feel less overwhelming and less stressful so you can get back to living and loving your life?
- Are you thinking about celiac from the time you wake up, to the time you go to bed?
- Are you worried about cross contact? ,
- Does eating out feel frustrating?
- Are you experiencing persistent symptoms?
- Does celiac disease often creep into your thoughts?
Well, no more. You’re in the right place now. And, it’s time for this to change!
Live Gluten Free with More Ease – Hybrid Group Program – Master the Gluten Free Diet
This online program combines 1:1 support and group coaching support. Sky rocket your knowledge beyond what most healthcare providers know and kick anxiety and stress to the curb. This hybrid program is the ultimate, A-Z, course that will help you live gluten free with more ease.
Eat Out with Confidence – Group Coaching – Become a Celiac Savvy Restaurant Diner
If you find yourself avoiding eating out because of anxiety around cross contact, not knowing the right questions to ask, or not trusting that the staff are taking you seriously, then this online, group coaching course is for you.
1:1 Individual Coaching – Receive an Individualized Action Plan
This online service is best suited to help people find relief of persistent symptoms such bloat, constipation, reflux, or fatigue. It is also helpful for newly diagnosed and people who prefer to work, solely, in a 1:1 capacity.