- Sunday, August 1st
- Sunday, August 8th
- Friday, August 13th
- Sunday, August 22nd
- Friday, August 27th
- Sunday, September 5th
Find Taco Revolution 100% Gluten-Free Food Truck parked outside Red Arrow Brewing (5255 Chaster Road) for their famous tacos at Red Arrow Brewery Mondays & Tuesdays from 11-17. Days and hours can vary. Call Red Beer Brewing to confirm at (250) 597-0037. ‘Contactless COVID’ precautions strictly adhered to! Pay stations sanitized between each order.
NEW! Taco Revolution 100% Gluten-Free Food Truck Now Delivers – through Door Dash & Feastify!
NEW! Toll-Free Number! Place an order at 1-833-TACO-REV (1-833-822-6738). Pick up at Red Arrow Brewery in Duncan.
TUESDAYS! Tacos are just $3 each – instead of the regular $4 – at Red Arrow Brewery.
Everything Taco Rev serves is gluten-free, handmade from scratch in house and served with a passion and dedication to deliciousness and authenticity. It is our mission to deliver the exact same taco you would find on a street in Mexico. Every taco we serve, from the Chorizo Vegetariano to the Fish Taco, to the Chicken Tinga are all pulled directly from Mexico’s taco culture. We have dared to bring those flavours north and share them with you. It is time to taste a taco as it was meant to be; it is time for a true north Taco Revolution! Learn
Taco Revolution tacos are so good you will want them every day, and that’s possible: Keep tabs on Taco Revolution no matter where they go!
If you’re in love with the fixings from Taco Revolution’s 100% Gluten-Free Food Truck, here’s your chance to enjoy their fresh tortillas and authentic Mexican spices, salsas, bean dips and taco fillings in your own kitchen! All 100% gluten free! Learn more here.
– Cedar Farmer’s Market (Nanaimo – Sundays, May 9 to October 31)
– Cow-op.ca (Cowichan Valley)
– Cowichan Valley Meat Market (Duncan)
– Cowichan Milk Company (Cowichan valley)
– Duncan Farmer’s Market (Saturdays Year-Round 10am – 2pm)
– Esquimalt Farmer’s Market (Victoria – Thursdays, April 1 to September 16th, 2021 4:30 – 7:30)
– Gabriola Farmer’s Market online (Gabriola)
– Island Roots Market Online (Nanaimo)
– Market on Millstream (Victoria)
– Meat Craft Island Butchery (Nanaimo)
– Qualicum Beach Farmer’s Market (Saturdays Year-Round 8am to Noon)
– Red Arrow Brewery (Duncan)
– Spud.ca (anywhere Vancouver island)
– Sweet Meadows Market (Mill Bay)
– The Old Farm Market (Duncan)
– Click here for more information
About Taco Revolution Tortillas
- Taco Revolution is Cowichan Valley’s own locally produced, fresh corn tortilla maker. Taco Revolution tortillas contain only heirloom (non-GMO) corn, water, and lime; no artificial fillers, preservatives, or unnatural genetically modified ‘frankencorn’ like most tortillas you find in stores.
- Taco Revolution fresh corn tortillas contain only top-quality Non-GMO corn that is naturally gluten-free. They do not contain artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives. The only ingredients are corn, water, and traces of natural lime. Low in fat, a good source of dietary fibre and healthy carbohydrates, and have a glycemic index of 40 (low). Contain a range of nutrients and minerals such as protein, calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium, and B vitamins. And as a bonus, each tortilla contains less than 50 calories. So go ahead and eat a few!
Seasonings – 100% gluten-free
- Chorizo Spice Mix
- Taco Seasoning Mix
- Nun’s Mistake Mole
Salsas – fresh sauce. Ideal for dipping.
- Fresh Tomato Salsa, Medium or Spicy Heat
Pico de Gallo – fresh, raw vegetables, never cooked. Ideal as a salad or a filling
- Mild or Medium Heat
- Shredded Chicken Tinga
- Pulled Pork Cochinita Pibil
- Refried Beans
- Vegan Chorizo
Taco Revolution Caters!
We cater weddings, birthday parties, staff parties, corporate events and all other kinds of public and private occasions. Taco Revolution takes care of your guests with their “All-you-can-eat taco parties.” Like having an open bar, but with tacos!
We are flexible! Wedding by the beach? No problem! Over 300 guests? We’ve done it! Exclusively vegan menu? You got it! Guests with allergies? We can certainly accommodate!
Easy is their middle name! Taco Revolution provides all necessary biodegradable service ware (plates, napkins, forks, etc.) and for an extra cost we can provide non-alcoholic drinks as well. Let them give you the peace of mind you deserve during your event!
Tell Us About Your Event
We’d love to hear about your upcoming event. Let us know your event date, tentative number of guest, preferred service time and venue location.
Email us at: [email protected] or if you prefer, phone us at: 1(833)822-6738 (toll free) We would be happy to share our details!
Taco Rev provides service in Sidney, Victoria, Sooke, Mill Bay, Shawnigan Lake, Duncan, Chemainus, Ladysmith, Cedar, Nanaimo, Lantzville, Parksville, Qualicum Beach, Comox/Courtenay, and anywhere in between.