‘Gluten Free Weigh In’ Podcast – Week Eight
Strategies for stressful situations. This week Sue speaks with Lisa and Francine who are both going through stressful times, using different coping strategies. Lisa works hard not to use food as a diversion and Francine plans ahead for unexpected situations.
Join the Gluten Free Weigh in on Facebook and Instagram
About Gluten Free Weigh In
- Eating gluten free and trying to lose weight or just managing weight is a challenge. Sue Jennett and her co-hosts are all on different weight loss/management journeys with one thing in common – they are all committed to a gluten-free diet.
- Each week Sue will be checking in with her co-hosts about their individual journeys. Hopefully their successes and stumbles resonate with you, entertain you, provide you with ideas and and give you strength to continue on your own gluten-free journey to control your weight on a not-so-easy diet. Listen to the Introductory Trailer here.
Click here to learn HOW to listen to podcasts!
- Meet the Moderator – Sue Jennett wants to be accountantable for her weight loss plan that includes past weight loss surgery and a strong desire to stay healthy as she gets older. Listen to Sue’s journey here.
- Co-Host Francine loves to cook everything Italian. Her challenge is to make her recipes healthy to fit into her weight loss plans. Listen to Francine’s journey here.
- Meet Co-Host Sara who is a working mom. She wants to lose weight and become healthier to keep up with her very active kids using exercise and good food. Listen to Sara’s journey here.
- Meet Lisa who has chosen the keto diet to help her lose weight and become healthier. Diagnosed with celiac disease 3 years ago, Lisa has already lost 13 pounds, feels great and her health has improved. Listen to Lisa’s journey here.
- Co-Host Tamie is a busy working Mom who has chosen the Weight Watchers plan to help her lose weight and keep up with her active family. Listen to Tamie’s journey here.
Diagnosed with celiac disease more than 20 years ago, Sue has operated a gluten-free bakery and hosted a gluten-free TV show. She currently hosts ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’ where she explores information, research, lifestyle issues and personal stories of individuals who have celiac disease or non-celiac gluten sensitivity.
Four years ago Sue had weight loss surgery, lost a lot of weight and gained back a little. She works hard every day to keep her weight under control.
- Subscribe for FREE to ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’ on iTunes
- Subscribe for FREE to ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’ on Google Music Play
- Visit ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’ Website
- Follow ‘Sue’s Gluten-Free Baking at Home’
- Follow Sue Jennett on YouTube
- Contact Sue HERE