Gnu Santé gnubees Nutritional Beverage Snacks! Fuel for fun! Parent tested! Kid loved! Made for little adventurers, fun seekers and trail blazers! Gluten-free & nut-free!
Lunch box friendly, on-the-go ‘gnutrition!’ Resealable flexible pouches are kid proof and environmentally friendly. 3 picky-eater approved fruity flavours:
Gnubees’ perfect protein/fibre combination provides essential nutrition and helps regulate the release of energy/sugars. No sugar crash – or peak. No need to refrigerate. Keep in the car for those hangry times, pack into school lunches, take them on hikes, outdoor adventures or as a camping essential.
- 90-100 calories
- 6 grams of whey protein
- 3 grams of soluble fibre
- 15% of daily calcium & magnesium
- 25% fruit juice
- whey protein, chicory root, organic fruit juice, milk & milk minerals, organic tapioca, organic honey, marine magnesium & apple pectin
- “We LOVEEEEEEEE THESE SMOOTHIES!! Such a great snack to take on the go in between school and activities. My littlest’s favorite is mango and my oldest’s favorite Is raspberry!!!” Lindsay M
- “Best grab and go drink on the market! Life saver when I am on the road. This drink is not just for kids, its for Adults too. A healthy alternative that gives me energy throughout my day. So easy to keep to keep handy in my bag! Banana is my fav. Thank you, Gnusante!” Shelley
- Pickup in person in Burnaby
- Local deliveries to Vancouver, Burnaby, Surrey, Delta, Richmond, North Vancouver, Langley, Abbotsford, Port Coquitlam, Coquitlam, Port Moody, Belcarra & Anmore. Order here.
- Carrying Retailers
- Order online for delivery across North America:
Gnu Santé’s Story: Nutrition Without Compromise
- We wanted better. So, we created Gnu Santé, for the express purpose of delivering honest, nutritional benefits. We wanted to put the consumer before the corporation.
- We use simple, healthy, non-GMO ingredients, sourced as locally as possible, and formulate them to deliver specific nutritional benefits. All of our business choices are centered around what’s best for the consumer and the environment.
- We were told we couldn’t succeed doing small batch production with high priced, quality ingredients. We’re proving them wrong every day, because consumers deserve better and are demanding better.