I’m a celiac – should I be taking supplements?
“It’s been two years since I went gluten free but my energy levels are decreasing even though all my lab results are within normal.”
- “I remember the day as if it were yesterday. It was the day where someone else (besides my partner) attempted to cook gluten free for me.”
CORN THINS are made from delicious popped corn and bursting with the POPCORN flavour! Thin on calories but never thin on taste. Terrific on their own but with your favourite toppings, a scrumptious snack or meal. Behold the flavour sensations!
At just 25 calories per slice – you can afford to go crazy with the toppings of your choice!
- The CORN THINS Story
- How are CORN THINS Made?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- STATEMENTS & CERTIFICATIONS
CORN THINS for Breakfast! Well, they are the perfect alternative to bread and are a delicious, quick & healthy option to be combined with any traditional sweet or savoury topping you might normally have at breakfast.
CORN THINS for Lunch! Great tasting idea for a quick, healthy lunch, either at your desk at work, or in the comfort of your home.
CORN THINS for Dinner! For a quick, healthy and tasty option for dinner why not try some delicious topping options with CORN THINS to give you a very satisfying alternative for dinner.
CORN THINS for Snacks! When you want something tasty, but not too filling, CORN THINS are an ideal option to satisfy that in-between meal hunger.
Organic Original CORN THINS®: corn, sunflower oil, sea salt
Multigrain CORN THINS: corn, sorghum, brown rice, buckwheat, millet, sunflower oil, sea salt
Organic Sesame CORN THINS: corn, sesame, sea salt
- Real Foods ensures that every product manufactured is free from any Genetically Modified Ingredients.
- Real Foods hold Organic Certification through Australian Certified Organic (ACO), a fully owned subsidiary of Biological Farmers of Australia (BFA). Certification ensures compliance with national organic production standards. Real Foods also hold USDA (USA) and JAS (Japan) Organic Certification through ACO.
- Real Foods has implemented a Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point system (HACCP) to minimize any risk cross contamination of allergens.