Ever wonder what is in a celiac dietitian’s grocery cart? Well, now is your chance! These foods are always stocked in our house, making meals easy to throw together with the pantry staples I keep in our cupboard, too (a post for another time).
This smoothie is packed with immune boosting foods such as ginger and kefir so it is perfect for the fall and winter season to help prevent the cold and flu.
On a gluten free diet, but still feel unwell? Tip the scales in favor of better digestion and vitality!
I’m a celiac – should I be taking supplements?
- Forno De Minas Caprese SaladMay 15, 2021 - 12:15 pm
- Top Ten Challenges Facing the Gluten-Free CommunityMay 13, 2021 - 1:44 pm
- Celiac Awareness Month on ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’May 12, 2021 - 8:58 am
- How to Order a Gluten-Free MealMay 10, 2021 - 7:20 am
- Celiac Scene May News Round Up on ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’May 6, 2021 - 2:19 pm