Ever wonder what is in a celiac dietitian’s grocery cart? Well, now is your chance! These foods are always stocked in our house, making meals easy to throw together with the pantry staples I keep in our cupboard, too (a post for another time).
This smoothie is packed with immune boosting foods such as ginger and kefir so it is perfect for the fall and winter season to help prevent the cold and flu.
On a gluten free diet, but still feel unwell? Tip the scales in favor of better digestion and vitality!
I’m a celiac – should I be taking supplements?
- Celiac Disease Asymptomatic in Adult Patients with Type 1 DiabetesMay 22, 2020 - 3:08 pm
- Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream by Everyday Gluten Free GourmetMay 22, 2020 - 11:04 am
- Celiac Awareness Month on ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’May 20, 2020 - 7:01 pm
- Toxic Chemicals Correlated with Celiac Disease Diagnosis in ChildrenMay 20, 2020 - 4:04 pm
- Introducing Musings by Mia – Guest Contributor to The Celiac SceneMay 20, 2020 - 1:09 pm