Ever wonder what is in a celiac dietitian’s grocery cart? Well, now is your chance! These foods are always stocked in our house, making meals easy to throw together with the pantry staples I keep in our cupboard, too (a post for another time).
This smoothie is packed with immune boosting foods such as ginger and kefir so it is perfect for the fall and winter season to help prevent the cold and flu.
On a gluten free diet, but still feel unwell? Tip the scales in favor of better digestion and vitality!
I’m a celiac – should I be taking supplements?
- Introducing Zero Tolerance Gluten Free Homebrew ClubMarch 1, 2021 - 2:56 pm
- CORN THINS March 2021 Recipe IdeasMarch 1, 2021 - 8:00 am
- The Celiac Scene E-News | March 2021February 28, 2021 - 3:00 pm
- A Child’s Diagnosis on ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’February 24, 2021 - 4:24 pm
- Microneedle Patch – Non-Invasive Biomarker May be Way of the FutureFebruary 23, 2021 - 1:13 pm