Ever wonder what is in a celiac dietitian’s grocery cart? Well, now is your chance! These foods are always stocked in our house, making meals easy to throw together with the pantry staples I keep in our cupboard, too (a post for another time).
This smoothie is packed with immune boosting foods such as ginger and kefir so it is perfect for the fall and winter season to help prevent the cold and flu.
On a gluten free diet, but still feel unwell? Tip the scales in favor of better digestion and vitality!
I’m a celiac – should I be taking supplements?
- Coping with Your Child’s Diagnosis on ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’July 29, 2021 - 10:38 am
- Introducing Country Prime Tender Meat SnacksJuly 27, 2021 - 10:28 am
- How Kinnikinnick Coped with Covid on ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’July 23, 2021 - 9:14 pm
- Introducing Art of Slow Food Sourdough Pizza DoughJuly 21, 2021 - 9:43 pm
- Soaring Cost of Gluten-Free Ingredients Could Trigger Price Hikes and Reformulated RecipesJuly 18, 2021 - 3:13 pm