Ever wonder what is in a celiac dietitian’s grocery cart? Well, now is your chance! These foods are always stocked in our house, making meals easy to throw together with the pantry staples I keep in our cupboard, too (a post for another time).
This smoothie is packed with immune boosting foods such as ginger and kefir so it is perfect for the fall and winter season to help prevent the cold and flu.
On a gluten free diet, but still feel unwell? Tip the scales in favor of better digestion and vitality!
I’m a celiac – should I be taking supplements?
- Register for FREE! Canadian Celiac Association Virtual Conference 2021October 25, 2021 - 10:35 am
- Accuracy in Food Labelling a Concern for the AllergicOctober 24, 2021 - 5:21 pm
- Catching Up with Nicole Byrom, RD on ‘A Canadian Celiac Podcast’October 22, 2021 - 4:22 pm
- Vancouver Island Gluten-Free Fish, Chips & Onion Rings List!October 20, 2021 - 8:00 am
- Introducing Cocoabeans Gluten-Free Flour MixesOctober 18, 2021 - 11:39 am