10% Senior Discount – Tuesdays & Wednesdays
3829 Cadboro Bay Rd
Victoria, BC V8N 4G1
Seniors enjoy 10% off – Tuesdays & Wednesdays
- Some restrictions apply. No discount on sale items.
The health and safety of Pepper’s Foods’ staff, customers and community is their foremost concern.
Beginning Monday, April 13, 2020, Pepper’s Foods will provide the following 3 options to ensure that customers continue to receive the quality & service they have come to rely on. All are subject to change depending on staffing levels.
1. Online Delivery Service – Monday to Friday
2. Online Pick Up Service – Monday to Friday
- Simply visit their website at www.peppers-foods.com and click on the Delivery option. Alternatively, you can telephone the store 250-477-6513 and provide your order to a staff member over the phone.
3. Concierge Personal Shopping – Monday to Sunday 7am to 6pm. How Does Concierge Shopping Work?
- Come visit us outside the store.
- Give us your detailed list.
- We quickly and safely shop your orders for you.
Follow Pepper’s Foods
- Pepper’s Foods Gluten-Free Flyer
- Pepper’s Foods Delivery
- Pepper’s Gluten-Free Product List
- Pepper’s Foods’ Complete Flyer
A bustling market at 3829 Cadboro Bay Road, steps away from the University of Victoria and one of the largest playgrounds in Victoria, shop at Pepper’s Foods for a picnic, a barbecue or the gluten-free foods you need to sustain you week in and week out! A long-time supporter of the Canadian Celiac Association’s Annual Picnic, Pepper’s Foods is the very ‘heart’ of Cadboro Bay!
• Sale on Gluten-Free Items
• Weekly Specials
• Gluten-Free Product List
• Deliveries to Your Door
• 10% Student discount EVERY day!
• 10% Senior’s discount Tuesdays and Wednesdays
What’s New at Pepper’s Foods!
“Any time a local vendor or distributor approaches us with a local product, we’re all ears and open to carrying their product.”
- Scott Zaichkowsky, Assistant Grocery Manager
Gyro Park & Beach at Cadboro Bay
The legendary home of the “Cadborosaurus” sea serpent, Cadboro Bay is a partially protected bay with the kind of long, sandy beaches that make for sublime summer swimming, strolling and boating. The park has a replica of the Cadborosaurus creature, said to be a relative of the Loch Ness Monster. Caddy, as it is known, usually allows itself to be seen once or twice a year. Cadboro Bay’s beaches are well-equipped for family outings with picnic facilities, public washrooms and a children’s playground. Pack a snack from Pepper’s and enjoy!