Gluten-Free Sales – Tuesday, September 15th to Monday, September 21st
Today marks the start of mandatory wearing of face masks for our customers. On Tuesday, September 14th, our online store will finally be available for your delivery or pick-up orders! That’s right, you can go to our website and select from a comprehensive list of items! We’ve been working hard to get this ready and it’s finally coming to fruition! Woo hoo!!
New to Pepper’s Foods!
- GluteNull vegan, gluten-free, paleo, keto-friendly and organic bakery that we introduced you to a few weeks ago when we only had one kind of their bread (Coconut Ciabatta). But now we’ve added three more: GluteNull Buckwheat, GluteNull Amaranth and GluteNull Quinoa because it seems it’s what the people want! All three are sugar-free, yeast-free, dairy-free, egg-free and they’re also free of the top 11 allergens!
- GluteNull Almond Fatty Buns. With these you get the same keto and paleo-friendly traits with a good amount of protein, ultra low carbs and a high fat content! It’s an innovative product for our ketogenic customers!
Our Gluten-Free Faves are on Sale!
- Barilla Gluten-Free Pasta – 2 / $5
- Hardbites Potato Chips – 2 / $5
Follow Pepper’s Foods Online. Click on the links below!
- Facebook • Twitter • Instagram
- Pepper’s Foods Gluten-Free Flyer
- Pepper’s Foods Delivery • email [email protected] • email [email protected]
- Pepper’s Gluten-Free Product List
- Pepper’s Foods’ Complete Flyer
A bustling market at 3829 Cadboro Bay Road, steps away from the University of Victoria and one of the largest playgrounds in Victoria, shop at Pepper’s Foods for a picnic, a barbecue or the gluten-free foods you need to sustain you week in and week out! A long-time supporter of the Canadian Celiac Association’s Annual Picnic, Pepper’s Foods is the very ‘heart’ of Cadboro Bay!
• Sale on Gluten-Free Items
• Weekly Specials
• Gluten-Free Product List
• Pepper’s Blog
• Deliveries to Your Door
• 10% Student discount EVERY day!
• 10% Senior’s discount Tuesdays and Wednesdays
“Any time a local vendor or distributor approaches us with a local product, we’re all ears and open to carrying their product.”
- Scott Zaichkowsky, Assistant Grocery Manager