Gluten-Free Sales for Tuesday, August 14th to Monday, August 20th
Featuring Real Foods Organic CORN THINS – just $1.96
Also New to Pepper’s! Bake My Day Gluten-Free Products!
- Puff Pastry (Ready-to-Roll)
- Shortcrust Pastry (Ready-to-Roll)
- Sausage Rolls- Mild & Spicy (Ready-to-Bake)
- Spanakopita Pockets (Ready-to-Bake)
- Apple Turnovers (Ready-to-Bake)
- Strawberry Rhubarb Turnovers (Ready-to-Bake)
- 2kg Flour Mix (Ready-to-Bake)
- Coming Soon! Pie Crusts (Ready-to-Bake)
Pepper’s Foods has been bringing the best in local gluten free to customers in Cadboro Bay since 1962.
A bustling market just steps away from the University of Victoria and one of the largest playgrounds in Victoria, shop at Pepper’s Foods for a picnic, a barbecue or the gluten-free foods you need to sustain you week in and week out! A long-time supporter of the Canadian Celiac Association’s Annual Picnic, Pepper’s Foods’ is the very ‘heart’ of Cadboro Bay!
• Learn more about Pepper’s Foods
• Sale on Gluten-Free Items
• Weekly Specials
• Gluten-Free Product List
• Deliveries to Your Door
• 10% Student discount EVERY day!
• 10% Senior’s discount Tuesdays and Wednesdays
What’s New at Pepper’s Foods!
“Any time a local vendor or distributor approaches us with a local product, we’re all ears and open to carrying their product.”
- Scott Zaichkowsky, Assistant Grocery Manager
Gyro Park & Beach at Cadboro Bay
The legendary home of the “Cadborosaurus” sea serpent, Cadboro Bay is a partially protected bay with the kind of long, sandy beaches that make for sublime summer swimming, strolling and boating. The park has a replica of the Cadborosaurus creature, said to be a relative of the Loch Ness Monster. Caddy, as it is known, usually allows itself to be seen once or twice a year. Cadboro Bay’s beaches are well-equipped for family outings with picnic facilities, public washrooms and a children’s playground. Pack a snack from Pepper’s and enjoy!