Gluten-Free Sales – Tuesday, May 24th to Monday, May 30th
Click Here for Pepper’s Foods ONLINE STORE
Gluten-Free Products Online!
Masks mandatory for staff & customers.
Store Hours M-F 7am – 8pm. Sat-Sun 7am to 7pm
New to Pepper’s Foods
- Butler Soy Curls – If you don’t eat meat it can sometimes be challenging to get your protein from other sources. Challenging in that you can only eat so much tofu or lentils. Variety is the spice of life so if a departure from the usual is what you seek, here’s something especially for you! Butler Soy Curls are a yummy and versatile way to add protein to your favourite dishes. All you do is soak the curls in warm water for 8-10 minutes, drain, place in a skillet (add your favourite seasoning) and cook until lightly browned! Then you can add them to fajitas, sandwiches, soups, rice, pastas or whatever!
- 100% Natural • Contain the whole soybean • High in protein • Good source of fiber • Gluten-free • Vegan • Non-GMO – no chemical pesticides • 0 trans fats • No sodium • No cholesterol• CHIP approved
- Pür Bubblegum – The gum’s name hints at what makes it so great: it contains no sugar or aspartame (it’s sweetened with xylitol), the flavour is all-natural and there’s no gluten or soy. It’s the No.1 selling aspartame-free gum so we figured we’d better get some for you!
Our Faves are on Sale!
- Riceworks Gourmet Rice Snacks – $2.96
- Hornby Organic Energy Bars – $1.96
- Kind Healthy Grains Granola Bars – $3.96
Follow Pepper’s Foods Online. Click on the links below!
- Click Here for Pepper’s Foods ONLINE STORE
- Gluten-Free Products Online!
- Facebook • Twitter • Instagram
- Pepper’s Foods Delivery • email [email protected] • email [email protected]
- Pepper’s Gluten-Free Product List
- Pepper’s Foods’ Complete Flyer
A bustling market at 3829 Cadboro Bay Road, steps away from the University of Victoria and one of the largest playgrounds in Victoria, shop at Pepper’s Foods for a picnic, a barbecue or the gluten-free foods you need to sustain you week in and week out! A long-time supporter of the Canadian Celiac Association’s Annual Picnic, Pepper’s Foods is the very ‘heart’ of Cadboro Bay!
• 10% Student discount EVERY day!
• 10% Senior’s discount Tuesdays and Wednesdays
“Any time a local vendor or distributor approaches us with a local product, we’re all ears and open to carrying their product.” Scott Zaichkowsky, Assistant Grocery Manager
Family Business Association of Vancouver Island has honoured Pepper’s Foods by presenting the 2020 Family Business Excellence Award, specifically the Regional Winner of the Canadian Federation of Independent Grocers of the Year in the (Small Surface Category.) They went on to win bronze for best store in Canada with a total surface area of 15000 square feet or less.
The awards recognize youth leadership and promote achievements of Vancouver Island family businesses and their contributions to their communities. Pepper’s Food Store, helmed by second-generation owner Cory Davits, was founded in 1962 and has grown to be a full-service grocer.
- “Our goal is to maintain the small community-store feeling while providing all the services of the larger chain store,” said Davits.