New at Pepper’s Foods
- Jo-vi-al. Adj. cheerful and friendly. If grain-free eating is something that you practice then jovial you will be because we now carry Jovial Organic Cassava Pastas! Also made in Italy, this yummy line of pasta products adheres to your dietary preferences and restrictions. Wait, just what is cassava anyway? Cassava, also called yuca, is a starchy root vegetable. The company website states: It’s free of grain, which may help reduce inflammation, digestive problems and high blood sugar. Cassava pasta is a good source of niacin, riboflavin, thiamine and vitamin C. The fiber helps you feel full longer, which may reduce snacking after meals. Cassava Pasta is lower in fat and calorie density compared to other wheat alternatives, and it plays a strong role in a healthy diet. Pepper’s has Orzo, Fusilli as well as Penne available with the other pastas in Aisle 2.
Our Faves are on Sale!
- Manitoba Hemp Heart Shelled Seeds – $5.96
- Beyond Meat Beyond Burger $5.96
- Neal Brothers Organic Chips – $4.76
- Origo Freeze Dried Fruit – $4.96
- Kozy Shack Rice or Tapioca Pudding – $3.26
Follow Pepper’s Foods Online. Click on the links below!
- Click Here for Pepper’s Foods ONLINE STORE
- Gluten-Free Products Online!
- Facebook • Twitter • Instagram
- Pepper’s Foods Delivery • email firstname.lastname@example.org • email email@example.com
- Pepper’s Gluten-Free Product List
- Pepper’s Foods’ Complete Flyer
A bustling market at 3829 Cadboro Bay Road, steps away from the University of Victoria and one of the largest playgrounds in Victoria, shop at Pepper’s Foods for a picnic, a barbecue or the gluten-free foods you need to sustain you week in and week out! A long-time supporter of the Canadian Celiac Association’s Annual Picnic, Pepper’s Foods is the very ‘heart’ of Cadboro Bay!
• 10% Student discount EVERY day!
• 10% Senior’s discount Tuesdays and Wednesdays
“Any time a local vendor or distributor approaches us with a local product, we’re all ears and open to carrying their product.” Scott Zaichkowsky, Assistant Grocery Manager
Pepper’s has received Surfrider Vancouver Island Ocean Friendly Business in 2022 for actively stewarding local beaches and waterways by reducing unnecessary single-use plastic waste and Gold Award as a Vancouver Island Green Business in 2022.
Canadian Federation of Independent Grocers Awards 2022
- Award for Achieving 60 years of Independent Excellence
- 2022 Award of Merit
- Bronze Award in the Small Surface Category for Canada
- Gold for the BC/Yukon Regional Award in the Small Surface Category