Tuesday, September 17th to Monday, September 23rd
Our gluten-free faves are on sale!
- Glutino Round Crackers – $3.26
- Nature’s Path Grain-Free Granola – $5.96
- Hellman’s Mayonnaise – $4.96
New to Pepper’s Foods
- White Canadian Quinoa – GoGo Quinoa is a Canadian company is known primarily for it’s quinoa but also for practicing fair trade with the farmers of Bolivia, where their quinoa is sourced. They’ve added White Canadian Quinoa to their growing list of quality products. This ancient grain has been specially adapted to grow in the Canadian Prairies! It’s grown, cleaned and prepared 100% in Canada.
- GoGo Quinoa Pasta – Two new kinds: GoGo Quinoa Organic Chickpea Fusilli and GoGo Quinoa Organic Cauliflower Fusilli! Each variety is blended with brown rice and quinoa. Both are exceptionally nutritious, gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan, kosher and verified non-GMO!
- GoGo Quinoa’s Andean Pink Salt – Pink because of the natural trace elements found in this salt, deposited there from ancient seas. This course granulated salt is perfect for cooking or refill your grinder and use it at the table.
- Daiya Pumpkin Spice Cheezecake – If you’re one of those people who just can’t get enough of pumpkin & spice combo, you’re going to love new Daiya Pumpkin Spice Cheezecake. Soy-free, dairy-free, gluten-free and FULL of rich and creamy delicious flavour and texture! It’s only around for a limited time so get in on getting this flavour bomb while you can!
A bustling market at 3829 Cadboro Bay Road, steps away from the University of Victoria and one of the largest playgrounds in Victoria, shop at Pepper’s Foods for a picnic, a barbecue or the gluten-free foods you need to sustain you week in and week out! A long-time supporter of the Canadian Celiac Association’s Annual Picnic, Pepper’s Foods is the very ‘heart’ of Cadboro Bay!
• Sale on Gluten-Free Items
• Weekly Specials
• Gluten-Free Product List
• Deliveries to Your Door
• 10% Student discount EVERY day!
• 10% Senior’s discount Tuesdays and Wednesdays
What’s New at Pepper’s Foods!
“Any time a local vendor or distributor approaches us with a local product, we’re all ears and open to carrying their product.”
- Scott Zaichkowsky, Assistant Grocery Manager
Gyro Park & Beach at Cadboro Bay
The legendary home of the “Cadborosaurus” sea serpent, Cadboro Bay is a partially protected bay with the kind of long, sandy beaches that make for sublime summer swimming, strolling and boating. The park has a replica of the Cadborosaurus creature, said to be a relative of the Loch Ness Monster. Caddy, as it is known, usually allows itself to be seen once or twice a year. Cadboro Bay’s beaches are well-equipped for family outings with picnic facilities, public washrooms and a children’s playground. Pack a snack from Pepper’s and enjoy!