New Gluten-Free Products at Pepper’s Foods!
- Solar Ultimate Kale Chips – “Kale is one of the most nutritious vegetables that you can put into your body. Per calorie, kale provides more nutrients than any other vegetable on the planet. It’s packed with dozens of minerals, antioxidants and phyto-nutrients including vitamins A , C and K making it a great choice for fighting inflammation and cardiovascular support. Its Sulphoraphane and endole-3-carbinol content propels it into the ultra-superfood category making kale a must have on your grocery list! That’s why we brought in Solar Raw Ultimate Kale Chips! This organic, raw, gluten-free, vegan and delicious product is air dried (in a kitchen powered through solar energy, hence the name!) on a farm in Ontario. That’s sustainable agriculture at its finest!”
- Garofalo Corn, Rice and Quinoa Pasta – “We are excited to offer an exceptionally tasty gluten-free pasta! Garofalo Corn, Rice and Quinoa Pasta has none of the gluten but all of the flavour often lacking in other gluten-free pastas! And it’s high in fibre! Give it a try and see if they’ve created a gluten-free pasta without compromising the flavour.”
Our Gluten-Free Favourites on Sale This Week at Pepper’s Foods!
- Kettle Potato Chips 2/$5
- Laki Rice Crackers $2.76
Sales for Tuesday, March 20th to Monday, March 26th
Also New to Pepper’s! Bake My Day Gluten-Free Products!
- Puff Pastry (Ready-to-Roll)
- Shortcrust Pastry (Ready-to-Roll)
- Sausage Rolls -Spicy (Ready-to-Bake)
- Spanakopita Pockets (Ready-to-Bake)
- Apple Turnovers (Ready-to-Bake)
- Strawberry Rhubarb Turnovers (Ready-to-Bake)
- 2kg Flour Mix (Ready-to-Bake)
- Coming Soon! Pie Crusts (Ready-to-Bake)
Pepper’s Foods has been bringing the best in local gluten free to customers in Cadboro Bay since 1962.
A bustling market just steps away from the University of Victoria and one of the largest playgrounds in Victoria, shop at Pepper’s Foods for a picnic, a barbecue or the gluten-free foods you need to sustain you week in and week out! A long-time supporter of the Canadian Celiac Association’s Annual Picnic, Pepper’s Foods’ is the very ‘heart’ of Cadboro Bay!
• Learn more about Pepper’s Foods
• Sale on Gluten-Free Items
• Weekly Specials
• Gluten-Free Product List
• Deliveries to Your Door
• 10% Student discount EVERY day!
• 10% Senior’s discount Tuesdays and Wednesdays
What’s New at Pepper’s Foods!
“Any time a local vendor or distributor approaches us with a local product, we’re all ears and open to carrying their product.”
- Scott Zaichkowsky, Assistant Grocery Manager
Gyro Park & Beach at Cadboro Bay
The legendary home of the “Cadborosaurus” sea serpent, Cadboro Bay is a partially protected bay with the kind of long, sandy beaches that make for sublime summer swimming, strolling and boating. The park has a replica of the Cadborosaurus creature, said to be a relative of the Loch Ness Monster. Caddy, as it is known, usually allows itself to be seen once or twice a year. Cadboro Bay’s beaches are well-equipped for family outings with picnic facilities, public washrooms and a children’s playground. Pack a snack from Pepper’s and enjoy!