- Paqui Zesty Salsa Verde Chips (kinda hot) pairs tangy tamatillo, lime and sour cream flavours into a corn chip that everyone in the whole family can enjoy! And there’s also Paqui Mucho Nacho Cheese Chips (not hot), the chip loaded with real organic cheeses and spices. It’s a cheese lovers dream snack!
- Quaker Veggie Crispy Minis! Made from puffed brown rice as well as real vegetables like carrot, beet and spinach, these yummy in your tummy snacks come in Balsamic & Bruschetta as well as Italian Herb & Olive Oil flavours! At just 90 calories per serving (16 chips) you can eat ’em guilt free!
Our Faves are on Sale – selection may vary.
- Tri-Flavour Fresh is Best Tortilla Chips – $3.76
- Que Pasa Organic Tortilla Chips – $1.86
- Smart Sweets Plant-Based Candy – 2 / $5
Follow Pepper’s Foods Online. Click on the links below!
- Click Here for Pepper’s Foods ONLINE STORE
- Gluten-Free Products Online!
- Facebook • Twitter • Instagram
- Pepper’s Foods Delivery • email [email protected] • email [email protected]
- Pepper’s Gluten-Free Product List
- Pepper’s Foods’ Complete Flyer
A bustling market at 3829 Cadboro Bay Road, steps away from the University of Victoria and one of the largest playgrounds in Victoria, shop at Pepper’s Foods for a picnic, a barbecue or the gluten-free foods you need to sustain you week in and week out! A long-time supporter of the Canadian Celiac Association’s Annual Picnic, Pepper’s Foods is the very ‘heart’ of Cadboro Bay!
• 10% Student discount EVERY day!
• 10% Senior’s discount Tuesdays and Wednesdays
“Any time a local vendor or distributor approaches us with a local product, we’re all ears and open to carrying their product.” Scott Zaichkowsky, Assistant Grocery Manager
Family Business Association of Vancouver Island has honoured Pepper’s Foods by presenting the 2020 Family Business Excellence Award. The annual awards recognize youth leadership and promote achievements of Vancouver Island family businesses and their contributions to their communities. Pepper’s Food Store, helmed by second-generation owner Cory Davits, was founded in 1962 and has grown to be a full-service grocer.
Pepper Foods has been chosen as 2020’s Regional Winner of the Canadian Federation of Independent Grocers of the Year in the (Small Surface Category.)
- “Our goal is to maintain the small community-store feeling while providing all the services of the larger chain store,” said Davits.