- Introducing Tilly’s Galley Gourmet Mixes – Chowder (Fresh Catch & Manhattan) & Rice Mixes (Thai Fried, Cajun Jambalaya, Curry & Fiesta) – a breeze to prepare and sooo satisfying to eat! We love Tilly’s Galley – Made in Campbell River!
- Wai Lana Vegan Cheese Twists – a mix of lentils, potatoes and vegan cheese that create a dairy-free, vegan snack and a great alternative to the usual chips and twists!
- Schār Twin Bar is the certified gluten-free treat that you’ve been waiting for! Three individually wrapped decadent milk chocolate-covered wafers await. Look for them in Aisle 1 with the other Schär products.
Our Gluten-Free Faves are On Sale
- Beyond Meat Beyond Burger – $5.96
- Earth’s Own (gluten-free) Oat Beverage Barista Blend – $3.96
Follow Pepper’s Foods Online. Click on the links below!
- Click Here for Pepper’s Foods ONLINE STORE
- Gluten-Free Products Online!
- Facebook • Twitter • Instagram
- Pepper’s Foods Delivery • email [email protected] • email [email protected]
- Pepper’s Gluten-Free Product List
- Pepper’s Foods’ Complete Flyer
A bustling market at 3829 Cadboro Bay Road, steps away from the University of Victoria and one of the largest playgrounds in Victoria, shop at Pepper’s Foods for a picnic, a barbecue or the gluten-free foods you need to sustain you week in and week out! A long-time supporter of the Canadian Celiac Association’s Annual Picnic, Pepper’s Foods is the very ‘heart’ of Cadboro Bay!
• 10% Student discount EVERY day!
• 10% Senior’s discount Tuesdays and Wednesdays
“Any time a local vendor or distributor approaches us with a local product, we’re all ears and open to carrying their product.” Scott Zaichkowsky, Assistant Grocery Manager
Family Business Association of Vancouver Island has honoured Pepper’s Foods by presenting the 2020 Family Business Excellence Award, specifically the Regional Winner of the Canadian Federation of Independent Grocers of the Year in the (Small Surface Category.) They went on to win bronze for best store in Canada with a total surface area of 15000 square feet or less.
The awards recognize youth leadership and promote achievements of Vancouver Island family businesses and their contributions to their communities. Pepper’s Food Store, helmed by second-generation owner Cory Davits, was founded in 1962 and has grown to be a full-service grocer.
- “Our goal is to maintain the small community-store feeling while providing all the services of the larger chain store,” said Davits.