Gluten-Free Sales from July 14th to July 20th
New to Pepper’s Foods!
- Maison Orphée Vinaigrette-Marinade – as delicous on your salad as it is on your meat! Available in Italian, Maple & Dijon (their most popular and versatile dressing) and Olive & Balsamic. These Quebec-made vegan sauces are crafted with first cold-pressed oils, are naturally gluten-free and contain nothing artificial.
- oats Oat Yogurt – from Yoso, their latest innovation and Canada’s first oat yogurt! We thought the company website description said it best so this is what they wrote: “Yoats is the latest innovation from Yoso. With Non-GMO Project Verified and certified gluten-free oats, live cultures, and no cane sugar or sweeteners, Yoso has crafted a delicious, creamy Oat Yogurt Alternative that will be available in three flavours, Unsweetened, Vanilla, and Blueberry. Each flavour is gluten-free, plant-based, peanut-free, preservative-free, unsweetened, vegan, and proudly made in Canada, and every 175g serving contains 1 billion cfu of probiotic cultures.” Nuff said.
- Malk Oat Milk – this milk alternative, is an organic, gluten-free oat beverage that contains no gum and is made with only three simple ingredients! It’s cold pressed and “the delicious alternative to artificial!”
Our Gluten-Free Faves are on Sale!
- Glutino Wafer Cookies – $3.56
- Califia Better Half Coconut Cream – $3.46
Here are a few things to keep in mind
- Store hours will be 7am-8pm seven days a week. Seniors and at-risk shoppers will be allowed in from 7am-8am. We are still limiting the number of shoppers at any given time to 10 only.
- Delivery and pick-up are still options for those who can’t or choose not to enter the store.
- We will be using the hours prior to opening to shop for our delivery and pick-up orders and the evening hours will be for staff to restock the shelves and to clean.
- This will limit the amount of staff on the floor and ease congestion on the aisles.
- Please follow the floor markings. We have placed white arrows on the floor which dictate the direction of movement.
- Please limit the number of shoppers per family to ONE if possible.
- Please have your list ready and try only to touch what you wish to purchase.
- If you would normally come to the store three or four times per week for only a few items at a time, we ask that you purchase your items all at once and consider limiting your visits to Pepper’s to once per week.
Follow Pepper’s Foods Online. Click on the links below!
- Facebook • Twitter • Instagram
- Pepper’s Foods Gluten-Free Flyer
- Pepper’s Foods Delivery • email [email protected] • email [email protected]
- Pepper’s Gluten-Free Product List
- Pepper’s Foods’ Complete Flyer
A bustling market at 3829 Cadboro Bay Road, steps away from the University of Victoria and one of the largest playgrounds in Victoria, shop at Pepper’s Foods for a picnic, a barbecue or the gluten-free foods you need to sustain you week in and week out! A long-time supporter of the Canadian Celiac Association’s Annual Picnic, Pepper’s Foods is the very ‘heart’ of Cadboro Bay!
• Sale on Gluten-Free Items
• Weekly Specials
• Gluten-Free Product List
• Pepper’s Blog
• Deliveries to Your Door
• 10% Student discount EVERY day!
• 10% Senior’s discount Tuesdays and Wednesdays
“Any time a local vendor or distributor approaches us with a local product, we’re all ears and open to carrying their product.”
- Scott Zaichkowsky, Assistant Grocery Manager